Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LiveDash

Dkenan
Level 7
Hello,

First time builder here.

I have an Maximus XI Forumla mobo, and I cant get the livedash oled app to work. It shows "no asus device found" when I try to open it.

I have AI Suite 3 installed, and Aura.

I also have corsair icue, and cam.

What could help me? Anyone have any ideas?

Thank you
5 REPLIES 5

Ch3vr0n
Level 10
is all hardware properly recognised in device manager? You may need to use the driver CD. I had to because Win 10 x64 1809 didn't automatically find the needed drivers. LiveDash works fine here for me, with that very board.

Ch3vr0n wrote:
is all hardware properly recognised in device manager? You may need to use the driver CD. I had to because Win 10 x64 1809 didn't automatically find the needed drivers. LiveDash works fine here for me, with that very board.

Hey,

Thank you for your reply.

All the hardware is recognized, I installed everything in order.

Which drivers would you recommend I reinstall?

Ch3vr0n
Level 10
The official ones, maybe there's updated ones on the product page, but other than that i'd contact asus support. Maybe a board issue. Mine works fine.

Ch3vr0n wrote:
The official ones, maybe there's updated ones on the product page, but other than that i'd contact asus support. Maybe a board issue. Mine works fine.

Hi,

I did a fresh install of all drivers and apps, and managed to get Livedash app to work.

Now I have a new issue. Namely, Lightservice.exe takes 20-30% of my CPU most of the time. It drops sometimes to 8% but goes back up.

Any ideas for this? 😕

Thank you

Edit:

I solved it by selecting a static color for AURA, now CPU usage is 0% - what is going on 😄

Ch3vr0n
Level 10
i've got mine set to static single color too at 0%. Reason for high cpu usage is probably because it has to constantly send lighting commands for the various effects otherwise.