Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    ROG Enthusiast Array

G752 VSK Gaming Centre?

Sorry for the silly question, can anyone point me where the G752VSK Gaming Centre is? Ive tried:

Presumably it's titled XG Station?

ROG Guru: Green Belt Array

Yes, silly question...

Both of your links have copies of the ROG Gaming Center (version 2.1.5). Located under the Utilities Subsection.

Presume nothing, its' titled ROG Gaming Center.

The latest version of ROG Gaming Center that can be installed on the G752VSK is version 2.5.10 from the G703GI ASUS Download Center website:

Before you can make the program work, you must have the original ROG Gaming Center installed from your eSupport Folder using the ASUS Installation Wizard. Another download you need is the Turbo Gear Updater (search this forum for a copy).

Good Luck
    Last edited by jdfrench3; 01-31-2019 at 09:05 AM.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Thanks jdfrench3. Sorry that was real dense of me. Cool, I wasn't aware that 2.5.10 can be installed, that should be listed on the G752VSK page; though I wouldn't have been able to find it .

I only just noticed that when I open the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\LaunchROGGamingCenter.exe (Admin launched) the program runs fine. It must be a bug conflicting with something on my machine.

So what part of ROG Gaming Center is NOT working?

ROG Enthusiast Array

The ROG Gaming Center itself; it will not load when running the ROG Gaming Center.exe.

It will run from C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\LaunchROGGamingCenter.exe (Admin launched) but not from the standard ROG Gaming Center.exe. Hopefully that's clear.

Don't really want to keep loading it via post #3.

What concerns me is that majority of the time it's default setting is Extreme on the G752 VSK. Thus putting unnecessary wear on the CPU & GPU. I'm hearing the fans running a lot more when I don't load the ROG Gaming Center & switch it to the normal setting.
    Last edited by Dalski; 02-02-2019 at 02:18 PM.

Try reloading the ROG Gaming Center software from your eSupport Folder, then update to the latest version.

ROG Member Array

Hello JD, hello Dalski,

JD you are French ? (so we speak english only for fun)

What is the difference between
    https://www.asus.com/fr/supportonly/...Desk_Download/
    and
    https://www.asus.com/Laptops/ROG-G75...Desk_Download/

i want to OC my laptop (CHIMERA-G752VS-BA548T who is a VSK : see with you in other post)

If i install the bios ROG G752VS OC Edition (7th Gen Intel Core) the OC menu will be open on the bios ? it's compatible with my laptop ?

ROG Enthusiast Array

Hi MonsieurGreen,

Yes I agree it's very unclear. The first link is the G752 VS OC 7th edition Intel Core & the second is the G752VSK. I'm not exactly sure of the difference between the two of them. I was concerned that I made a mistake & posted the same link twice but I didn't. I just checked & the second link is definitely the G752VSK.

I tried updating the BIOS (ver 302) via the 1st link (OC 7th edition Intel Core) & it didn't work. I updated via the G752VSK link & that worked (BIOS ver 304). I was hoping it would get my Thunderbolt working but no such luck.

My personal opinion is don't bother - with all the danger associated with it why take the risk? If you do make sure you download your current version of BIOS should things go wrong.

Folks,
    First verify what G752 laptop you have. Simply right click on the Start Icon in the lower left corner, then in the Run Window, write dxdiag and press enter. See attachment. Your correct model will be displayed.

If you have a G752VS then you can update your BIOS to version 310.

If you have a G752VSK then you can update your BIOS to version 302.

Dalski,
    What is wrong with your ROG Gaming Center, as posted earlier, before being hijacked by MonsieurGreen ?

ROG Member Array

Sorry for the Hijack.

For information, you can download Turbo Gear Updater here :
    on this page : https://www.asus.com/Laptops/ROG-G75...Desk_Download/
    Choose VS model -> Windows 10 -> Utilities -> Show all, and Turbo Gear Updater

To install the ROG Game Center version 2.5.10 from the G703GI ASUS Download Center, you have to uninstall the previous version installed.
    I use a little utilities call geek : https://geekuninstaller.com/
    (uninstall ROG Game Center, and not ROG Game Center Core line)

Restart, and now install the version 2.5.10
    Last edited by MonsieurGreen; 02-04-2019 at 01:00 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast