cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aura Sync: Change LED strip order?

Jaz11
Level 7
Hi, I have 2x Asus 30cm addressable LED's strips in my case + some other RGB stuff. I have the LED strips plugged into separate addressable motherboard headers.

1 strip used to light up 1st in a sequence and then the other. Now its the opposite no matter what i do in the program. Is there a way to set which LED strips is 1st?
5 REPLIES 5

cah4e3
Level 7
i would be glad to help you (using terminal for addressibles + silverstone hub directly from mb), but i don't clearly understand your question (what is not working for you? (P.S. - latest aura (is not available trough ASUS GRID or EZUpdate - only manual Download from these forums - FIXES ALL ISSUES i had before, so i think it may help you too))...

cah4e3 wrote:
i would be glad to help you (using terminal for addressibles + silverstone hub directly from mb), but i don't clearly understand your question (what is not working for you? (P.S. - latest aura (is not available trough ASUS GRID or EZUpdate - only manual Download from these forums - FIXES ALL ISSUES i had before, so i think it may help you too))...

When I set up a sequence as in light flash through my case it did led strip number 1 1st then number 2. Now it does number 2 1st then number 1. Very annoying and I can't seem to flip it

cah4e3
Level 7
as i can see, you try to make squence for your RGB_1 and RGB_2 (correct?) - just know, that these headers are static RGB (non adressable), and on most presets they will blink once per cycle and wont do anyhing more (for RGB only static color, music on Normal, Rainbow (somehow) and SMART temp/load will work).

OR if you have sequence even for simple pressets mixed - switch headers? (sry - no ASUS engineer, cant help more) 😃

cah4e3 wrote:
as i can see, you try to make squence for your RGB_1 and RGB_2 (correct?) - just know, that these headers are static RGB (non adressable), and on most presets they will blink once per cycle and wont do anyhing more (for RGB only static color, music on Normal, Rainbow (somehow) and SMART temp/load will work).

OR if you have sequence even for simple pressets mixed - switch headers? (sry - no ASUS engineer, cant help more) 😃

For the addressable headers though

Jaz11 wrote:
For the addressable headers though

than it's strange behavior of ASUS software.... as user to user all i can offer you - change places on headers (yeah, i know it can be pain on "clear" builda - but rly, you have no other options, last bug i reported was fixed like in 2-3 months..... (btw, this is my final setup: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJYqAwkBuu0&feature=youtu.be => as you can see, im using adressables + static ones) 😃