cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ai Suite fan expert error - wont launch

Jaz11
Level 7
Hi

I was having some problems with Aura sync so i uninstalled and then deleted the Asus folder from program files. Redownloaded aura sync and AI suite but now AI suite wont launch and gives me this error which looks related to fan expert.

https://imgur.com/a/YvK9oda

Fan expert is the main reason i use AI suite. How can i fix this??

I have tried uninstalling and running CC cleaner
9 REPLIES 9

cah4e3
Level 7
it's assertion fail (mostly problem is in run time environments)... you sure it was working before? (as i see - you made system drive format...).

cah4e3 wrote:
it's assertion fail (mostly problem is in run time environments)... you sure it was working before? (as i see - you made system drive format...).

yes was definitely working before. Only happened after i uninstalled aura sync and deleted the asus program files folder.

I managed to get ai suite open but when i click fan xpert i get alot of error messages and the app crashes.

screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/rlMLOe5

cah4e3
Level 7
using basic forum search, i found threads with same problems as yours (if you cant find solutions - feel free to continue this discussion).
here are search results: https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?85763-Access-violation-at-address-03B7369B-in-module-dip4-...

cah4e3 wrote:
using basic forum search, i found threads with same problems as yours (if you cant find solutions - feel free to continue this discussion).
here are search results: https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?85763-Access-violation-at-address-03B7369B-in-module-dip4-...

It appears to be fixed...I restored Windows from an older restore point. Then installed a different build of AI suit and it worked again

cah4e3
Level 7
yeah, ASUS app's works "strange" => glad you solved your problem (P.S i had tons of issues with aura sync app, but latest version fixed almost all of my problems - if you did'nt downloaded latest from these forums, i encourage you to do so (latest ver. is not available nor trough grid, nor trough ezupdate, and i even think nor trough support web page...).

cah4e3 wrote:
yeah, ASUS app's works "strange" => glad you solved your problem (P.S i had tons of issues with aura sync app, but latest version fixed almost all of my problems - if you did'nt downloaded latest from these forums, i encourage you to do so (latest ver. is not available nor trough grid, nor trough ezupdate, and i even think nor trough support web page...).

Where can I find this latest version?

Turns out the error is still there in the newer version of AI suite. I had to revert back to version 1.05.02 and its all working however it sucks having to use an old version

mdzcpa
Level 12
Have you tired version 3.00.28?

HI everybady

on the june of this year (2019) after win10 1903 installation and after win 10 patch b thusday update my sistem broken down. I have asus A88XM-PLUS MOBO whit AMD X4 880. When i'm rebuilding the main HD whit fresh OS installation (whit win 10 1903 obviously) ai suite 3 from MOBO DVD he did not want to make installing properly. After restart the sistem 2 error showing during the load on the system on the desktop situation. The first show this message "Access violation at address 03B12CD4 in module "dip4.dll". Read of adir1ress 88084S87" an the second show "The specified norn service exists as an installed service.,
ProgID: "AsusFanControlService.FanControlManager". I'm try some different mode to solve this problem and after i have uninstalled only the option "power performance and saving utilities". After restart ai suite 3 working fine. Because i'm a disel man (my brain il like a diesel engine because the warming up of the diesel engine is too long) today, after the win10 1909 (19H2) update i'm try a different way to solve this problem with the option power performance and saving utilities. I have download some month a go the last version for ai suite 3 (AI_Suite_III_3.00.13_PPSU_1.05.14) and i'm unzipped the file. On directory AsSysCtrlService (path AI_Suite_III_3.00.13_PPSU_1.05.14_\PPSU_1.05.14\AppSetup\AsSysCtrlService) i have launched like system administrator AsSysCtrlService.exe & AsSysCtrlSrvcIns.exe and in the directory AsusFanCtrlSvc (path AI_Suite_III_3.00.13_PPSU_1.05.14\PPSU_1.05.14\AppSetup\AsusFanCtrlSvc) i have launhed again like system administrator AsusFanControlService.exe, FanSetup.exe & Setup.exe. After that i have lanched Asussetup.exe again like system administrator. After the installation i have restarted the pc like system request and whit surprise after the restart in right bottom of the screen appear the logo-icon of AI suite 3 whit the PPSU option and i open it and PPSU show the option normaly and i have set the fan speed and the ram voltage. I hope this solution working for other people have the same problem whit ppsu 😄