cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wacked out sensors?

Azzitude
Level 8
Although I would really like to be this cool, 1 of these things ain't right
Even the Live dash say's 4c so it ain't a software glitch .... this is bios or hardware level

Zenith Extreme Alpha & 2950X
7 REPLIES 7

davemon50
Level 11
What's the BIOS monitor temp?
Davemon50

it reports these temps everywhere, so without knowing for sure I have all the Fans runnings about 75% (still not loud) to insure it is actually getting cooled

mdzcpa
Level 12
Clear CMOS. Perhaps update BIOS if not already done. If those temps are reported in the bios it is a problem with BIOS or hardware level (sensor).

Cory29
Level 7
HWiNFO - sensors tab - should show you all the sensor nodes on the chip and temps
* this was glitch the zenith extreme had on first launch took a few months for asus to fix a few people had to take a temp sensor and stick it to the top/side of the cpu before putting the cooler on

Cory29 wrote:
HWiNFO - sensors tab - should show you all the sensor nodes on the chip and temps
* this was glitch the zenith extreme had on first launch took a few months for asus to fix a few people had to take a temp sensor and stick it to the top/side of the cpu before putting the cooler on

Fantastic, $700 USD For Flagship Board and they know it has problems out the gate .....Ordering Gigabyte to see if they have these issues - This will prob be a refurb later

Letter to Asus Tech Support

To ASUS Corporate:

It has become painfully obvious that you really have no clue about my product or the fact that this is totally unacceptable customer service making me jump thru hoops for a product that should have been 100% tested before it shipped being an ROG Flagship product @ $700 Retail, You do not need any more info that I have not provided you already.

ROG ZENITH EXTREME had the same Problems on first release and took 4 months to get fixed, I am not willing to pay this premium price any longer to finance repairs for Asus on rushed products that are knowingly being shipped non fuctioning properly out of the box

So I will buy a Gigabyte Product that Actually works for half the money and send this back .... It's really a shame that I have been Buying Asus Products since the 80's and the service used to be Superior, now it's no better than ECS, no wonder MSI and Gigabyte have caught up and surpassed Asus

Silent_Scone
Super Moderator
Hi,

Have yet to replicate this issue. Can you list any other monitoring tools that are running on the system?

13900KS / 8000 CAS36 / ROG APEX Z790 / ROG TUF RTX 4090