cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ryuo 240 cant seem to control the fans help needed

Gofran
Level 8
So i have made a new system when using y cable the fans keep on 100% is there bios setting that i have overlooked because when using mother board cha fan it works with ai suite when going back to y cable fans start full speed
20 REPLIES 20

mdzcpa
Level 12
Gofran wrote:
So i have made a new system when using y cable the fans keep on 100% is there bios setting that i have overlooked because when using mother board cha fan it works with ai suite when going back to y cable fans start full speed

Please clarify, are you connecting the fans into the fan connector from the AIO cooler? If so, the fans should be controllable through AI Suite. You will need to make sure that the AIO Cooler is connected to a USB port on the motherboard. Also, you will need AI Suite version 3.00.28 that's on the Ryuo support page for Fan Expert to see the pump and fan speeds. You can control them all through AI Suite Fan Expert.

Gofran
Level 8
Ok thank you very much for your response alright what you have told me i have done i am asking myself is the sata conector should remove it is that the one that gives 100% or is it only for power

Because the usb is conected ill be home later ill take some picture' s i have the maximus xi formula

Gofran wrote:
Ok thank you very much for your response alright what you have told me i have done i am asking myself is the sata conector should remove it is that the one that gives 100% or is it only for power

Because the usb is conected ill be home later ill take some picture' s i have the maximus xi formula

The SATA connector only supplies power. It is needed in all situations. It does not control fan speeds. Fans run at 100% "safe mode" by default if connected to the cooler fan connectors and not otherwise controlled through Fan Expert via AI Suite III.

Gofran
Level 8
Ok i tried a few things when i am at desktop the fans go 100

Gofran
Level 8
Can you please share your bios setting monitor tab one

Gofran wrote:
Can you please share your bios setting monitor tab one

I will share my Monitor screenshots below. However, there are no special BIOS settings to make my Ryujin AIO fan control work.
The only thing I did a little different was to connect the pump speed header to the CPU_FAN instead of the AIO_Pump header as I found the fan curve in Fan Expert controlled the pump better using the CPU fan instead of the AIO pump connection.

Do you the Ryuo fans and pump appear under Fan Expert in AI Suite III? That's the key.

Are you running the correct AI Suite III version?

BIOS settings below (nothing special here). Note that my PCH is a bit warm at the moment as I just finished an hour of gaming.

Gofran
Level 8
yes i am sure

Gofran wrote:
yes i am sure

Does the RYOU PUMP and FANS appear in Fan Expert?

Gofran
Level 8
Yes they do but when adjusting fan speed curve nothing hapens clicked even apply nothing changed