cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LiveDash OLED problems on the ROG Rampage VI Extreme?

salty100
Level 7
Hi, I've been having problems with the OLED LiveDash since purchasing the R6E motherboard. I've just done a completely clean install of Windows 10 and tried using the program: with Aura; without Aura but with AI Suite installed; and with both Aura and AI Suite installed; however, the OLED panel continues to either cycle through the "ROG" and "blinking eyes" GIFs when LiveDash is installed, or reverts to the static small text CPU temp info panel if the program is uninstalled and the PC restarted. LiveDash only seems to respond to my changes when the LiveDash software is installed by exclusively, which is obviously not ideal because the board is then constantly stuck on the last configuration that I set in Aura. It is clearly in conflict with Aura and possibly AI Suite – a piece of software which I cannot stand anyway because it is a wretchedly buggy program that continually crashes if I try and select TPU :confused: and seems to just behave oddly at all times, so I'd rather get rid of it altogether.

Could someone please give me suggestions on how to fix this because I'm utterly sick of having those eyeballs blink at me incessantly followed by the corporate swoosh of the ROG eye, as if Asus is actively taunting me with its disappointed electronic gaze?

I have the latest versions of all programs installed as downloaded from the Support page for the Rampage VI Extreme on Asus's website, and I'm using BIOS 1603. My system specs are as follows:

Rampage VI Extreme
i7 7820X
Corsair Vengeance PRO RGB 32 GB RAM 4 x 3200 MHz (using iCue software)
EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra (using Precision X1 software)
EVGA G3 1000W PSU
NZXT Kraken X72 AIO CLC (using CAM software)
Samsung 950 PRO 256 GB M.2 NVMe (using Samsung Magician software)
Samsung 850 PRO 1 TB SSD
Logitech G900 (using Logitech G HUB software)

Fanks 😄
0 REPLIES 0