New ROGer Array

ASUS (ZEPHYRUS M) ROG GM501GS Missing Screws and cleaning

About 6 months ago i bought a ASUS (ZEPHYRUS M) ROG GM501GS, a few days ago i opened the back panel because it started to overheat and make wierd sounds form the coolers.
    What i found or what i didnt find got me by surprise. On the back pannel i found missing 4 screws that attach the back plate to the main body, the ones under the plate that lifts the laptop, and the fans where actualy full of lint and dirt.
    I work in a computer shop myself and so far i cleaned maybe 500 laptops or more for clients and I never found something like this in laptop under 6 months old not to mention the missing screws on a 2000+ Laptop, where one would expect a better quality control. I allways saw that my laptop was flexing a bit but i allways thought it was a normal thing.
    Has anyone had any problems like this or was I just unlucky with the laptop i got.

ROG Member Array

lol i found 2 screws loose inside myn! after 1 week of owner ship! one was loose in the left speaker and the other was near the hinge i couldnt find where they would go!

ASUS at it's best. For 500 bucks more they would have tightened all screws… well maybe.