cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS Aura Sync with Razer Chroma Synapse?

NarcolepticRage
Level 7
I would love to see some synchronisation between the two lots of hardware & software. It would make my first total RGB build complete & to have the advantage of Razer's custom profiles & game sync could really show of the potential of ASUS ROG's RGB capabilities. After installing the ASUS Aura Terminal to control the Thermaltake Riing RGB fans I can think of a phenomenal amount of possibilities.

After what I have seen discussed on the Razer forums, the developers are more than happy to co-operate with ASUS in working on Aura Sync & Chroma Synapse working to the the advantage of each program to make a truly awesome experience. Razer is already collaborating with ZOTAC, Wooting One, Thermaltake, TESORO, TeamGroup, MSI, Lian Li, DuckyChannel, Cougar, Colorful Global, Biostar, ASRock & AMD. They wish to be in co-operation with as many companies as they possibly can in order for customers to have a complete experience with their builds & are always open to working with whoever is willing.

I generally have built my computers with mostly ASUS hardware because of the features they have but my human interface hardware of choice is Razer because of the wide range of products & the versatility of their customisation. I admit that there is a hefty price to be paid for Razer products, literally, but that is also why I am unwilling to give up the hardware or to throw away more money for another brand just for the sake of software options.

Both ASUS & Razer are among the most popular brand names when it comes to PC gaming & enthusiasts so it would make a lot of those people really happy to see the two to work together to give us a more unified experience & to see what we can come up with when we can have a complete RGB system working in true synchronisation across the board, especially when you throw in Phillips HUE into the mix, a feature that you both have already embraced in your RGB control software.

With the growing popularity of RGB LED lighting combined with the cross compatibility of smart homes & smart appliances involving an ever increasing number of products & brands it's only logical to come to the party & show what your products are truly capable of. To be part of a home entertainment experience without being the odd one out.

Is there any possibility of this in the future?

I know that I would be thrilled if there is & I am quite sure that I am just one of many. Please consider it.

https://insider.razer.com/index.php?threads/razer-chroma-to-support-more-brands-and-make-razer-chrom...

https://www2.razer.com/chroma-workshop/connected-devices
1 REPLY 1

DarthLoloX
Level 7
NarcolepticRage wrote:
I would love to see some synchronisation between the two lots of hardware & software. It would make my first total RGB build complete & to have the advantage of Razer's custom profiles & game sync could really show of the potential of ASUS ROG's RGB capabilities. After installing the ASUS Aura Terminal to control the Thermaltake Riing RGB fans I can think of a phenomenal amount of possibilities.

After what I have seen discussed on the Razer forums, the developers are more than happy to co-operate with ASUS in working on Aura Sync & Chroma Synapse working to the the advantage of each program to make a truly awesome experience. Razer is already collaborating with ZOTAC, Wooting One, Thermaltake, TESORO, TeamGroup, MSI, Lian Li, DuckyChannel, Cougar, Colorful Global, Biostar, ASRock & AMD. They wish to be in co-operation with as many companies as they possibly can in order for customers to have a complete experience with their builds & are always open to working with whoever is willing.

I generally have built my computers with mostly ASUS hardware because of the features they have but my human interface hardware of choice is Razer because of the wide range of products & the versatility of their customisation. I admit that there is a hefty price to be paid for Razer products, literally, but that is also why I am unwilling to give up the hardware or to throw away more money for another brand just for the sake of software options.

Both ASUS & Razer are among the most popular brand names when it comes to PC gaming & enthusiasts so it would make a lot of those people really happy to see the two to work together to give us a more unified experience & to see what we can come up with when we can have a complete RGB system working in true synchronisation across the board, especially when you throw in Phillips HUE into the mix, a feature that you both have already embraced in your RGB control software.

With the growing popularity of RGB LED lighting combined with the cross compatibility of smart homes & smart appliances involving an ever increasing number of products & brands it's only logical to come to the party & show what your products are truly capable of. To be part of a home entertainment experience without being the odd one out.

Is there any possibility of this in the future?

I know that I would be thrilled if there is & I am quite sure that I am just one of many. Please consider it.

https://insider.razer.com/index.php?threads/razer-chroma-to-support-more-brands-and-make-razer-chrom...

https://www2.razer.com/chroma-workshop/connected-devices

I totally agree, there no collaboration between Razer & Asus yet, but I hope there is some kind of talk between them, and moreover Aura Sync is not working well... A new Auras 2.0 more "open" to other software would be great (MSI Mystic Light did it with Razer and many others as you noticed).

This is my personal opinion but an "open eco-system" can tip the scales when we have to choose a brand to another, RGB is almost a standard in order to "pimp"/customize our PCs, "One software to rule them all" with a complete sync would be convenient.

I recommend you to visit this topic and share your idea there: https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?96741-AURA-Share-with-us-your-features-ideas