cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nvidia Driver 418.81 Released

toronto699
Level 13
Nvidia Driver 418.81 Released Sorry Thread Header Is Wrong #'s Super Bowl Hang Over
https://www.hardwareheaven.com/nvidia-geforce-graphics-drivers-418-81-whql/
new feature test for NVIDIA Deep Learning Super Sampling (DLSS).
10 REPLIES 10

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40

Rob_W_
Level 12
working ok here! So far? still testing with it.

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
Me too. I find some glitches here and there some times. in my 1080ti with my 2 (same model and brand) a sync monitors i have to disable the gsync emulator. Because is available does not mean that works. with that on there is huge idle load. Without that does there is not so much load on the gpu at idle. aside that i detect using these emulator a increase of monitor temperature
Learn, Play Enjoy!

Menthol
Level 14
Are you guys using the standard driver or the DCH version? I have tried both without issue

Menthol wrote:
Are you guys using the standard driver or the DCH version? I have tried both without issue

Standard for me. I am not ready that MS push a driver that is not tested at leas for a few days.
Learn, Play Enjoy!

toronto699
Level 13
I Tried Both DHC And Standard , No Issues , But Have Gone Back To Standard

toronto699 wrote:
I Tried Both DHC And Standard , No Issues , But Have Gone Back To Standard

So there is no diference. Just the DHC is pull from the MS store correct?
Learn, Play Enjoy!

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
DHC!...DHC?!...OMG...if I thought DCH were must have because they were new and full of secret sauce...DHC!!!!...I want it now!!! OMG!!! OMG!!!

Standard is soooo done!

Nate152
Hi guys,

I can't wait to get back to testing the new drivers, I'll be back in full force sometime after March 8th. I'll be doing a new build with a new case and upgraded cooling, no external cooler this time. I'm going to wait on the Maximus XII Formula, and hope to have Titan Xp SLI.