cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG STRIX X99 GAMING still no Bios fix for OC problem?

flashtu1980
Level 7
So the RAMPAGE V EDITION 10 got the update Bios to fix OC Problem but whats about the ROG STRIX X99 GAMING ?
Is any Bios in development? We really need it ok our Mainboard didnt cost 600euros but we deserve a solution now.
5 Month should be more than enough for this...
15 REPLIES 15

omgSore
Level 7
A response to this would be great, this has been a problem for some time now.

LDFiberman1
Level 7
flashtu1980 wrote:
So the RAMPAGE V EDITION 10 got the update Bios to fix OC Problem but whats about the ROG STRIX X99 GAMING ?
Is any Bios in development? We really need it ok our Mainboard didnt cost 600euros but we deserve a solution now.
5 Month should be more than enough for this...

++1

Yes, I would also like some's responseas I am having the same problem.

flashtu1980
Level 7
Ticket no answer since November 2018..
15 Days in here no response this is very sad.. i think about this next time i want to buy new hardware...it would maybe not asus again sry..

flashtu1980 wrote:
Ticket no answer since November 2018..
15 Days in here no response this is very sad.. i think about this next time i want to buy new hardware...it would maybe not asus again sry..

I submitted a ticket to the Spanish customer service about the same time, their reply was to send the complaint to the "laboratory".
This is typical ASUS customer service and typical for ASUS software, ASUS software is always buggy and sub-pair of other hardware manufacturers.

MSI was very quick with a new BIOS for their X99 boards, the next time i build a new rig it will not be with components from ASUS.

ghowlett2020
Level 7
+1 waiting for STRIX X99

Have raised a support ticket in the UK, I cant believe they have left out the STRIX, unless they testing in the wild first on rampage V lol

ASUS sent me the 1903 BIOS on my request for the ROG STRIX X99 GAMING.

With the 1903 overclocking goes again.

StefanHimpel wrote:
ASUS sent me the 1903 BIOS on my request for the ROG STRIX X99 GAMING.

With the 1903 overclocking goes again.

Jep but they want to know my MB serial number and to see it i have to take the pc apart all the custom watercooling etc.^^

krantrold
Level 7