cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog ryujin

cruzer
Level 7
Hi All, just bought the new ROG RYUJIN cooler, installed easy, cabled easy now on to the **** part. fired it up for first time oled display up and running with stock ROG animation, fired up livedash lastest version and AI suite lastest version. now in livedash I can turnon/off display rotate display by 180 but that's all it will let me do. if I tick cpu or anything else and safe it nothing happens on oled display and yes its on a asus maximas x formula motherboard. tried everthing that I know of to fix it still no go. any suggestions?
15 REPLIES 15

axiumone
Level 11
Yep, same here.

mdzcpa
Level 12
Are you running the Livedash (1.04.01) and AI Suite versions (3.00.28) of the Ryujin Support page?
(yes, I know you said latest versions but verifying since we are debugging)

Have you updated the Firmware (1.00.05)?

Are you seeing your temps, volts and cpu speed correctly in AI Suite III?

axiumone
Level 11
I've tried live dash .01 and .12. Using the latest version of ai suite. Firmware is .05.

I haven't monitored the temps in AI suite, so, I'm not sure if they're accurate.

mdzcpa
Level 12
What version of AI Suite are you running? (what is latest)? Needs to be 3.00.28

Check those system monitors in AIS. Live dash pulls those readings from AIS. Live Dash does not have sensor monitoring built in.

Hi mdzcpa, mate yes to all of your questions. livedash v1.04.01, Ai suite 3 3.00.28, ryujin firmware v1.00.05 (build 1012). im still puzzled.

Are you seeing temps, voltages, fan speeds, etc in AI Suite? Is the Ryujin pump and fan curve showing up under Fan Expert? If so, AIS is installed fine, so the next step would be to uninstall Live Dash, reboot, and then re-install it.

"Are you seeing temps, voltages, fan speeds, etc in AI Suite? Is the Ryujin pump and fan curve showing up under Fan Expert? If so, AIS is installed fine, so the next step would be to uninstall Live Dash, reboot, and then re-install it. "

yes all vitals are displayed in ai suite pump and fans detected by fan expert. will try your suggestion and post back. cheers

yep tried the above still the same. any other ideas? cheers

cruzer wrote:
yep tried the above still the same. any other ideas? cheers

Are you running Aura by chance? Possible conflict there. If so, make sure to use the latest Lighting Control 1.07.35