Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 73
  1. #41
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    17

    I can only find 2501 on the download page for b450-i. Do you have a link?

  2. #42
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    38

    Quote Originally Posted by magnusr View Post
    I can only find 2501 on the download page for b450-i. Do you have a link?
    https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/m...-ASUS-2602.zip
    Directly from the support page of the motherboard.
    WARNING: THIS IS THE B450I STRIX VERSION
    [IMG]

  3. #43
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    17

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Mangame View Post
    https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/m...-ASUS-2602.zip
    Directly from the support page of the motherboard.
    WARNING: THIS IS THE B450I STRIX VERSION

  4. #44
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    38

    Has anybody tried the new bios? How is it performing?
    [IMG]

  5. #45
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Mangame View Post
    Has anybody tried the new bios? How is it performing?
    Been using it for a day and haven't seen any issues, but didn't have any issues with 2501.

    B450-i
    Ryzen 3600
    GTX 1070
    HyperX RGB 3200

  6. #46
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    6

    plz upload bios correctly at ASUS.com

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	34.9 KB 
ID:	81440


    STRIX X470 i gaming 2606 official bios is in win 32bit tab of ASUS.com

    can't find bios in BIOS tab and win 64bit tab of ASUS.com

    plz FIX
    Last edited by ROKAF645; 08-16-2019 at 04:27 AM.

  7. #47
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    38

    Quote Originally Posted by ROKAF645 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	34.9 KB 
ID:	81440


    STRIX X470 i gaming 2606 official bios is in win 32bit tab of ASUS.com

    can't find bios in BIOS tab and win 64bit tab of ASUS.com

    plz FIX
    Just click on the "BIOS & FIRMWARE" tab on the right side of "DRIVER & UTILITIES". No need to filter 32 or 64 bit
    [IMG]

  8. #48
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    6

    can't find at BIOS & FIRMWARE tab

    Quote Originally Posted by Mangame View Post
    Just click on the "BIOS & FIRMWARE" tab on the right side of "DRIVER & UTILITIES". No need to filter 32 or 64 bit
    only can find in win 32bit tab

    can't see in BIOS & FIRMWARE tab

  9. #49
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    38

    2602 broke my DOCP. I have to run at 2133Mhz. 3200 DOCP unstable causes BSOD

    EDIT: setting frequency and timings manually, solved the issue
    Last edited by Mangame; 08-18-2019 at 03:52 PM.
    [IMG]

  10. #50
    ROG Guru: Platinum Belt Array Rockford's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Reputation
    217
    Posts
    6,218

    :d
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	imporve.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	104.4 KB 
ID:	81531

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •