cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monitor full screen and above 60hz flicker problem

7styles
Level 7
Hello, I have a benq XL2411T when I set it above 60hz say 85hz is a hit and miss but 100 up to 144hz the screen goes completely bright blue a mix between flickering and blank no game detail can be seen, this happens when gaming or on desktop, now some games won't play on full screen mode on 60hz without this happening and have to set it to borderless so I can see the screen properly.

I've tried different GPUs and still the same result, has anybody experienced this problem before and found a solution? I've checked around the web and haven't found any solutions yet.

Your time and help will be much appreciated.
2 REPLIES 2

xeromist
Try using a different input on the monitor if possible but it sounds like it could be dying. I would contact BenQ and see if they've ever heard of that issue.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

xeromist wrote:
Try using a different input on the monitor if possible but it sounds like it could be dying. I would contact BenQ and see if they've ever heard of that issue.

Thanks for the reply, HDMI seems fine but it is limited to 60hz, the weird thing also I've just came across is if I go through the monitors brightness setting down from 100 down to below 75, the same bright blank screen and flickering happens also. I think it will be best to contact BenQ and what can be done.

Thanks for your advice.