cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not all buyers get bundle codes?

Dan_Brazos
Level 7
Hey, today my Strix 2080Ti OC got delivered. I was a bit bummed out to notice that i didn't get any code for Anthem or BFV (don't care about BFV anyway) but one guy from Germany i know and some guy here in Switzerland did get codes when buying a RTX laptop and a GPU.

I mean, i won't cry... ok maybe a little...

Can we confirm that that promo is bs limited or do we haft to ask asus for codes? The nvidia chat support told me to ask my seller, but if it isn't in the box or noted on the store page, seller ain't gona help.
3 REPLIES 3

xeromist
If I recall correctly it varies by region. Some regions get a physical piece of paper in the box and others are done electronically. I'm not clear on how that works. It might be an email from the retailer. But if you know the other Swiss guy got a physical slip then I would expect you should also get one.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

Dan_Brazos
Level 7
Well, my retailer got back on me and told me that they aren't part of the promo... So i guess only if asus would send me manually a code, i won't be getting one.

xeromist
Bummer. Yeah I forgot about retailer exclusives. I think it's unlikely ASUS would issue you one because that might cause problems with the retailers who were partners on this deal.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…