Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MAXIMUS XI CODE - Motherboard's lights always on computer off - [HELP ME]

GiJoe_83
Level 7
Hi,

When I turn off my pc, the lights on the motherboard are always on,

I tried to put on "stealth" and "will only have" in the bios, it did not work,

I tried to adjust and turn on the "erp" when the computer is in state s5, and all the lights were off but another problem appeared: my rgb keyboard and other devices remained lit without being able to extinguish them while the "erp" is supposed to disable the power of usb ports.

For these two tests the results are the same: bedroom in rgb.

If anyone can help me it would be beautiful and it would make my nights more peaceful.

Thanks to the ROG community
5 REPLIES 5

mrunderwonder
Level 8
I did this by going to the "sync at shutdown" tab in the aura sync software and setting it to "off".

Although this does not turn off the annoying light on the "start" button. Which is bright a all heck. I have the HERO board don't know if the CODE has this annoying feature as well.

I will try this, thank you man

mrunderwonder wrote:
I did this by going to the "sync at shutdown" tab in the aura sync software and setting it to "off".

Although this does not turn off the annoying light on the "start" button. Which is bright a all heck. I have the HERO board don't know if the CODE has this annoying feature as well.

You can turn off the status LEDs from the BIOS. That's how it is on my Maximus XI.*

MorePower wrote:
You can turn off the status LEDs from the BIOS. That's how it is on my Maximus XI.*

this solution dosen't work, i've already say

mrunderwonder wrote:

this solution work PERFECTLY ! THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!!!!!!!!!

i don't understand why settings dosen't stay in bios, but your solution work !

Aura software must have priority on bios.

Thanks !