ROG Member Array

Bought an ROG laptop from overseas from an accredited retailer. Fans loud

Hi All,

Bought my GL504GM from MobileAdvance in the US last November and noticed that sometime around December the fan (the left one) has been acting loud and I cannot control it through Game Center. Thinking of possibly having it looked into. I know the product is still under warranty.

Question is, can I have my laptop looked into in the Philippines? I still have the original invoice with me for their reference.

Other than this issue, sounds coming from the speakers is uneven. Sometimes the speakers drop off in volume without me doing anything to it. Is this a common problem from GL504 users?

TIA!

TeamROG Moderator Array xeromist PC Specs
    xeromist PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Dell Inspiron 15 7567
    MotherboardMSI x470 Gaming Plus
    ProcessorAMD 2600
    Memory (part number)16GB DDR4
    Graphics Card #1GTX980
    MonitorBenQ BL3200PT
    Storage #1Intel 600p NVMe
    CPU CoolerWraith
    Casecustom Antec 900
    Power SupplyCorsair HX1000
    Keyboard Logitech Orion Spark
    Mouse Logitech MX500
    Headset Plantronics 777 with Oregon Aero upgrade

Products are warrantied within the region in which they are sold. So if you imported a product from another region unfortunately you would generally be responsible for getting it back to that region for servicing. However if the retailer is international they may sell products in different regions so being based somewhere else doesn't necessarily mean it would be considered imported. The way to know for sure would be to contact ASUS support and ask for an RMA. They will tell you if they can't do it.
    * Support disease research with Folding@Home *

< < < Click the drop-down above my avatar for my PC specs!