cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RTX 2060 Anthem/Battlefield Promo Over?

PaperCup
Level 7
So I have ordered a ROG Strix RTX 2060 thru Amazon and as many have experienced, Amazon was not helpful and they directed me to ASUS and after emailing ASUS support they told me the promo is over and they refused to give me the code. I am not sure why are they refusing to give me the code??
Is this the case for everyone else too because as far as I am aware the end date for redemption is still a few weeks away?78817
3 REPLIES 3

xiaotian010892
Level 7
Bought a Dual RTX 2060 OC from amazon, tried to redeem the code and forum rejected me, the reason being is my card is not eligible
whaaaaaaaaaaaaat:mad::mad::mad:

I just checked at https://www.asus.com/event/vga/BVF-Anthem/ and it says it ends on April 4, maybe they got confused with the CoD event? I'm never dealing with an ASUS promotion again, it's the worst experience with a company i've ever had. I bought and registered my eligible laptop within the promotional time frame (which ended in February), and I STILL haven't received any code or anything for the game, and nobody will return my e-mails. 3 different departments and nobody knows anything.

I guess keep bugging them because from what I can tell, the promotion is not over.

xiaotian010892 wrote:
Bought a Dual RTX 2060 OC from amazon, tried to redeem the code and forum rejected me, the reason being is my card is not eligible
whaaaaaaaaaaaaat:mad::mad::mad:

Bought the same card, jumped through so many hoops to get the free game I forget how I actually got to the download page. Should not be this hard.