cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

centurion true 7.1 using C speaker sometimes in YouTube and videos

slayTW
Level 7
i own the true centurion true 7.1 and noticed from time to time center sounds or videos (mostly YouTube)
only come from my center sound...id gess its mono? so if the video is mono it will use that speaker...
thing is..i dont like it.
i use voice meter so wan i switch to my stereo speakers i get nothing (cus its 7.1 and using the center speaker instead of left and right)
99% of the time this isn't a issue as the videos mostly only use left and right so the 7.1 working on the speakers wont metter
but just those few videos from time to time who use center annoy me...
is there a way to fix it so instead of running on center they will be using left and right
2 REPLIES 2

aerladis
Level 7
slayTW wrote:
i own the true centurion true 7.1 and noticed from time to time center sounds or videos (mostly YouTube)
only come from my center sound...id gess its mono? so if the video is mono it will use that speaker...
thing is..i dont like it.
i use voice meter so wan i switch to my stereo speakers i get nothing (cus its 7.1 and using the center speaker instead of left and right)
99% of the time this isn't a issue as the videos mostly only use left and right so the 7.1 working on the speakers wont metter
but just those few videos from time to time who use center annoy me...
is there a way to fix it so instead of running on center they will be using left and right

Since youtube does not support surround audio you shall hear all audio output from center channel. If you turn off 7.1 options all drivers will work to simulate stereo audio making your audio betterş

aerladis wrote:
Since youtube does not support surround audio you shall hear all audio output from center channel. If you turn off 7.1 options all drivers will work to simulate stereo audio making your audio betterş

Yeh but if you do that, you will never take use of 100% of the perfect sound of all drivers, and btw you subwoofer will not work a single thing