Storage #2Samsung 850 EVO Raid 0
    CPU CoolerCustom Watercooled
    CaseCaselabs SMA8
    Power SupplyEVGA 1300 G2
    Keyboard Vortex Race 3
    Mouse Nixeus Revel
    Headset Sennehiser Game ON3

Issues with 2080tis in NVlink

Wanted to see if anyone else is having issues with using dual 2080ti's? I am getting weird post issues (no video output, and sometimes post issues that cycle post a few times) and CODE 97 Load VGA BIOS. A quick reset switch tap will let the PC boot just fine. After doing a little googling a few people on the Zenith side of life had very similar issues and a BIOS update was required to fix issues.

Wanted to touch base and see if anyone else was having issues, I didn't have any issues with 2ea 1080tis that came out of the system.

Administrator Array Silent Scone@ROG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iceman2733 View Post
    Wanted to see if anyone else is having issues with using dual 2080ti's? I am getting weird post issues (no video output, and sometimes post issues that cycle post a few times) and CODE 97 Load VGA BIOS. A quick reset switch tap will let the PC boot just fine. After doing a little googling a few people on the Zenith side of life had very similar issues and a BIOS update was required to fix issues.

Wanted to touch base and see if anyone else was having issues, I didn't have any issues with 2ea 1080tis that came out of the system.

Are there any other reports? Check all modular cables are in firmly as well as both cards. I ran two 2080Ti on the Apex with no such issue.