cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with 2080tis in NVlink

Iceman2733
Level 7
Wanted to see if anyone else is having issues with using dual 2080ti's? I am getting weird post issues (no video output, and sometimes post issues that cycle post a few times) and CODE 97 Load VGA BIOS. A quick reset switch tap will let the PC boot just fine. After doing a little googling a few people on the Zenith side of life had very similar issues and a BIOS update was required to fix issues.

Wanted to touch base and see if anyone else was having issues, I didn't have any issues with 2ea 1080tis that came out of the system.
1 REPLY 1

Silent_Scone
Super Moderator
Iceman2733 wrote:
Wanted to see if anyone else is having issues with using dual 2080ti's? I am getting weird post issues (no video output, and sometimes post issues that cycle post a few times) and CODE 97 Load VGA BIOS. A quick reset switch tap will let the PC boot just fine. After doing a little googling a few people on the Zenith side of life had very similar issues and a BIOS update was required to fix issues.

Wanted to touch base and see if anyone else was having issues, I didn't have any issues with 2ea 1080tis that came out of the system.

Are there any other reports? Check all modular cables are in firmly as well as both cards. I ran two 2080Ti on the Apex with no such issue.
13900KS / 8000 CAS36 / ROG APEX Z790 / ROG TUF RTX 4090