cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS ROG Strix SCAR II RTX 2070 BACKLIGHT BLEEDING Second unit!

Rawand
Level 7
ASUS ROG Strix SCAR II RTX 2070 BACKLIGHT BLEEDING Second unit!

hi guys
i bought ASUS ROG GL704GW-EV005T
its German region the first one i bought had backlight bleeding i sent back for refund
i bought another from different store the second one was same i talk to their support they told me these laptops they all have backlight bleeding
still i have 14 days to return the unit for refund
here is some photos in dark room is that normal ?!!

4 REPLIES 4

panzlock
Level 12
Here you go, my man:

bitcoin atm near me open now

Most, if not all, current display devices are plagued by this anomaly. Is the bleeding noticeable when you're playing a game or watching a film? I learned to live with the bleed as long as it does not interfere with my entertainment. If the bleed is severe when not in use I wouldn't be concerned, but if it ruins the gaming experience or makes a dark scene lighter in a Coen Brothers film I'd become rather...perturbed.

For example, take this poor ba$tard:

If something like this is happening to you, you are clearly a victim of severe back light bleed and should seek out a back light bleed crisis centre. Given that you have already exchanged the product it seems these laptops might be prone to this annoying phenomena. Again, if you're experiencing issues during use you should exchange the unit, or return it and find a quality product in turn.
I'd like to deploy my troops in her country.

panzlock wrote:
Here you go, my man:

bitcoin atm near me open now

Is the bleeding noticeable when you're playing a game or watching a film? I leaned to live with the bleed as long as it does not interfere with my entertainment. If the bleed is severe when not in use I wouldn't be concerned, but if it ruins your gaming experience or makes a dark scene lighter in a Coen Brothers film I'd become rather...perturbed.

For example, take this poor bas tard:

If something like this is happening to you, you are clearly a victim of severe back light bleed and should seek out a back light bleed crisis centre. Given that you have already exchanged the product it seems these laptops might be prone to this annoying phenomena. Again, if you're experiencing issues during use you should exchange the unit, or return it and find a quality product in turn.

Well you see it more with naked eyes is that all of them like this ?

Rawand wrote:
Well you see it more with naked eyes is that all of them like this ?

Both my monitors have BLB, but the severity varies. There are some fixes you could try to reduce BLB severity at your own risk:

https://www.ifixit.com/Answers/View/286750/Need+IPS+Monitor+backlight+bleed+fix

Google for more possible rehabilitation options.
I'd like to deploy my troops in her country.

alijen
Level 7

I wouldn't be concerned, but if it ruins your gaming experience or makes a dark scene lighter in a Coen Brothers film I'd become rather...perturbed.

color blind test