cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aura - Livedash Issue

Dkenan
Level 7
I have Aura 1.06.17 installed, does anyone know which Livedash version works with this Aura version?

Thank you
28 REPLIES 28

MorePower
Level 8
I think the last version was fixed. I originally downloaded the beta LiveDash from the Ryuo support page and it worked.

I have uninstalled every asus software program and reinstalled after of course and i still continue to get a error saying {Asus Device no found? }
Live dash will not open and i have never gotten Aura to work period. Anyone else having this issue?

Asus maximus extreme XI
CPU core i9 9900k Liquid cooled (custom loop)
ram CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro 64GB (4 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3000 (PC4 24000) Desktop Memory Model CMW64GX4M4C3000C15
GPU MSI RTX 2080 Trio

ALIENICECOOLER wrote:
I have uninstalled every asus software program and reinstalled after of course and i still continue to get a error saying {Asus Device no found? }
Live dash will not open and i have never gotten Aura to work period. Anyone else having this issue?

Yes, it happens after windows update. Problem with Aura and LiveDash.
Asus software stop working after every bigger windows update.

ALIENICECOOLER wrote:

I Have a Formula XI board and the live dash software cannot be detected. Everything was working when I initially started everything and then I downloaded the software and and boom nothing works anymore. So leads me to believe some type of software issue.

Silent_Scone
Super Moderator
Do not have this issue on the Formula XI. Can those having the issue confirm which W10 build they are using if they believe this is the cause?
13900KS / 8000 CAS36 / ROG APEX Z790 / ROG TUF RTX 4090

Gofran
Level 8
17763.404 win10 64 bit

i cant use animation livedash xi formula only hardware monitor works

is it because of aura also
using al the latest software checked today also

Gofran wrote:
17763.404 win10 64 bit

i cant use animation livedash xi formula only hardware monitor works

is it because of aura also
using al the latest software checked today also

Odd. Live Dash 1.04.00 and Aura 1.07.44 working fine. Can you attach dxidiagnostics txt and list all Aura Sync devices?

13900KS / 8000 CAS36 / ROG APEX Z790 / ROG TUF RTX 4090

I installed the (just published for X299 Prime Deluxe) Live Dash 1.05.02 and Aura 1.07.36 today. Live Dash failed with "device no found", Aura also failed. I had to restore the system from last night's backup to get them running again. Think I will wait for the next versions before trying either of those updates again.

PS. The also just published chipset update 10.1.1.45 and the Intel Network Connection 22.9.16.0 update both work fine. Ugh..