cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aura_1.07.36

staticrp
Level 8
78880That is the trouble. With version "Lighting_Control_1.07.35" this was not!
Bad service:)
8 REPLIES 8

dfaovred
Level 10
staticrp wrote:
78880That is the trouble. With version "Lighting_Control_1.07.35" this was not!
Bad service:)

Is that with in game effects disabled?

dfaovred wrote:
Is that with in game effects disabled?

Not. With included.

tried with disabled. Also the same mistake.

staticrp
Level 8
Another interesting bug. After the system is rebooted, the settings are lost, namely the keyboard and mouse will disappear from the aura settings 78882. As soon as the system boots up, messages about incompatibility of USB devices pop up. If you click on the search, then the devices are all located and functioning But before the reboot.

VIPER
Level 7
I've downloaded Lighting_Control_1.07.36 from the forum here, but since install AURA is no longer starting. Until now I was working with Lighting_Control_1.06.17, but I got a new ASUS 2080 Ti Strix card and wanted to sync it as well, but this GPU is supported only in the newer versions of AURA. Now it is not working. I've tried to install the Lighting_Control_1.06.17 version again to use it for my other lightning, but now it is broken also. I used the methods for uninstalling and installing described in this thread. I'm using a desk build and the different colors of RGB are driving me crazy since I see all the time what is going on in my PC.

VIPER wrote:
I've downloaded Lighting_Control_1.07.36 from the forum here, but since install AURA is no longer starting. Until now I was working with Lighting_Control_1.06.17, but I got a new ASUS 2080 Ti Strix card and wanted to sync it as well, but this GPU is supported only in the newer versions of AURA. Now it is not working. I've tried to install the Lighting_Control_1.06.17 version again to use it for my other lightning, but now it is broken also. I used the methods for uninstalling and installing described in this thread. I'm using a desk build and the different colors of RGB are driving me crazy since I see all the time what is going on in my PC.

When you uninstalled lighting control were you sure to remove Aura, Aura Service, Galax Gamer RGB, and Patriot Viper RGB? The all need to be removed with a reboot in between to clear the registry.

Gofran
Level 8
For me all asus software stopt working that working with aura

staticrp
Level 8
As a result, I returned to the previous version !

asus team is not able to fix it. Easier Corsair to interrogate, do icue synchronization