cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cheap legit Windows 10 keys

XYchromosone
Level 10
hi all. A few months ago I came across a post that had a link to [if I recall eBay] where you can purchase legitimate Windows 10 keys for cheap. Does anyone here know the link or post to that link? TIA for any help
12 REPLIES 12

davemon50
Level 11
Typically a scam. Suggest you go to the MS store and buy it there.
Davemon50

davemon50
Level 11
He said "cheap legit".

Call me a skeptic, I'll carry the brand.
Davemon50

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
Yeah, why I put it in inverted commas...

No such thing...Microsoft doesn't sell Win 10 at the prices it does only to hand out legit keys at a couple of dollars apiece

It's OEM keys no doubt...how they are obtained and their legality and permanence is anyone's guess.

davemon50
Level 11
Davemon50

Menthol
Level 14
This is where I have bought keys for the last several years, OEM or retail keys, have had no issues

https://softwarelicense4u.com/

XYchromosone
Level 10
thanks guys for your input. When I first found the link on ASUS ROG forum i thought that if it was not a legitimate product or something that was breaking copyright law that ASUS would have deleted the post. With a bit of research i found the eBay seller that the link on this forum pointed to:
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/123319239051?ul_noapp=true

I purchased a key from the above eBay store for a few Stirling pounds and activated a copy of a freshly installed Win 10 Pro as per the instructions, on one on my systems and it appears to be working. It does come with a instructions and restrictions it is for Windows 10 Pro. Not for upgrading not for N series et al.

I regret not bookmarking the post where one of the members posted the original link to the eBay seller to this forum, as a reference point.

@Menthol i find your link a bit more "legit" thanks for sharing.
PS how would one measure legitimacy in this particular topic, by weight, volume, complaint numbers, microsoft's thoughts/outlook/outlaw/? lol

XYchromosone wrote:

@Menthol i find your link a bit more "legit" thanks for sharing.
PS how would one measure legitimacy in this particular topic, by weight, volume, complaint numbers, microsoft's thoughts/outlook/outlaw/? lol

Hi,
Activates or not seeing MS charges 200.us for win-10 pro retail supposedly it might reactivate after a mother board swap or not even linking to a MS account.
Worth a shot for an oem of the same heck buy 5 🙂
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ThrashZone wrote:
Hi,
Activates or not seeing MS charges 200.us for win-10 pro retail supposedly it might reactivate after a mother board swap or not even linking to a MS account.
Worth a shot for an oem of the same heck buy 5 🙂

I guess at that price one can afford to experiment/test your MS account linkage theory in a VM?