cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maximus Formula VIII bluetooth problem

uni3d
Level 7
Hello I got my rig about 4 months ago runs in windows 10 and last week I tried using the bluetooth but I'm having an issue getting it to work. I can't find any devices on it and similar on my devices I can't detect my computer, I tried some basic stuff like updating the drivers, reinstalling the windows and even solutions I find online and still no luck making it to work. I even buy a dongle just to test it the connectivity and it's working "just for the dongle" so I'm thinking that my onboard bluetooth
is broken or I just missed some drivers? I checked the device manager > bluetooth seems everything is install no exclamation, not sure where to look now.

Hope someone can help me here.
2 REPLIES 2

davemon50
Level 11
Basic question but have you connected the included antenna? Please do if you haven't, and post back.
Davemon50

This was a fixed for me I downloaded the latest driver here: https://www.asus.com/us/Motherboards/ROG-MAXIMUS-VIII-FORMULA/HelpDesk_Download/ but before I download it seems that all the drivers are there no exclamation or anything that shows I'm missing something but downloading the latest driver was the fix and able me to connect my bluetooth speaker aomais speaker to my desktop. Hope it helps you too.