cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Maximus CODE XI ME Update Tool and aura 1.07.36

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
Checking the website, I read that there is a MEUpdateTool 12.022.1310

Can anyone explain me what is "WE suggest you update ME Driver to the latest Version 12.0.22.1310 simultaneously

Why the WEBSITE asus, What the hell is these? What ME Driver? is talking about. What code? MD5? what is

Please download the file and check the MD5 code first.

MD5:9b8e6a965d9030f8ac1a6e6cc32bf3f5

Where i can find that?

Guys! PLEASE i beg, I am a normal user that like computers. I do not live on the Matrix

But there is always blow the ram or check the manifold or the 24pin bearing, and hinge of the pwm cpu fan

Also DO NOT use new aura.

Be CLEAR on the update page. since the crate IS NOT WORKING, the update TOOL IS NOT WORKING and there is NO WAY TO TRACK these, or I make a clean install DITCH all these and continue with guys here that have a more up to date drivers.

Premium BOARD need PREMIUM attention.

WHAT ME DRIVER? is the tool. and if so, where is what top update simultaneously

There is a lot of

Learn, Play Enjoy!
9 REPLIES 9

Guitarmageddon1
Level 9
Ok confused about a few things. I have Max x code. What is the crate? Also, why not use latest aura? I think I'm on an older version

According to station drivers, the date on that package shows its been out for several weeks, so I think it may already be listed here on our thread for mei drivers? However Ill defer to mokichu for that information. It may be a case of asus late as usual to update some of the drivers listed on the main support page. I also did not see mention of it on the maximus X code support page for my board.

Guitarmageddon888 wrote:
Ok confused about a few things. I have Max x code. What is the crate? Also, why not use latest aura? I think I'm on an older version

Me too. Me too. i am afraid to install the last update of aura. ai start reading some issues also.

Anyway these or the next week I will get another Nvme to replace my 250 of a 1tb. Then i will start testing drivers and apps again.

I went with the guys fir a year with my 270. I think is good to start on the 390.

2 days ago i was having issues with x399 and 2950x on the apps department. I deliver the machine but was a pain. Drivers need to get attention and a way to make delivers. Also beta drivers that are old from the one are working now from the forums. ODD. If these work. i am happy.
Learn, Play Enjoy!

Itzycharles wrote:
Me too. Me too. i am afraid to install the last update of aura. ai start reading some issues also.

Anyway these or the next week I will get another Nvme to replace my 250 of a 1tb. Then i will start testing drivers and apps again.

I went with the guys fir a year with my 270. I think is good to start on the 390.

2 days ago i was having issues with x399 and 2950x on the apps department. I deliver the machine but was a pain. Drivers need to get attention and a way to make delivers. Also beta drivers that are old from the one are working now from the forums. ODD. If these work. i am happy.

So none of the drivers shared on this forum are DCH right? Not really sure I fully understand what they are.

Im happy!!! Now, AURA 1.07.36 software finally includes the synchronization feature with Crucial Ballistix RGB memory!!!

Sineira1
Level 9
Itzycharles wrote:
Checking the website, I read that there is a MEUpdateTool 12.022.1310

Can anyone explain me what is "WE suggest you update ME Driver to the latest Version 12.0.22.1310 simultaneously

Why the WEBSITE asus, What the hell is these? What ME Driver? is talking about. What code? MD5? what is

Please download the file and check the MD5 code first.

MD5:9b8e6a965d9030f8ac1a6e6cc32bf3f5

Where i can find that?

Guys! PLEASE i beg, I am a normal user that like computers. I do not live on the Matrix

But there is always blow the ram or check the manifold or the 24pin bearing, and hinge of the pwm cpu fan

Also DO NOT use new aura.

Be CLEAR on the update page. since the crate IS NOT WORKING, the update TOOL IS NOT WORKING and there is NO WAY TO TRACK these, or I make a clean install DITCH all these and continue with guys here that have a more up to date drivers.

Premium BOARD need PREMIUM attention.

WHAT ME DRIVER? is the tool. and if so, where is what top update simultaneously

There is a lot of

Also, the update fails ...

This is ME FIRMWARE, not MEI drivers, correct?

Guitarmageddon888 wrote:
This is ME FIRMWARE, not MEI drivers, correct?

I did the update of the firmware., and yes that on bios.

I load also the last MEI also. In mi case it was install. What I did since the option was repair and uninstall. Just in case. I repair.

Once the update was in These was change.

What these does??? No idea. I do not fell the machine any different.
Learn, Play Enjoy!

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
is a firmware update. I have issues also with a new install. I will gather all info and prepare a post in a few days. maybe friday! I iwll to get help and check my findings on other areas. since i can replicate the issues.
Learn, Play Enjoy!