cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Z370/Z390 How do you clean instal Windows 10?

kens30
Level 11
I was just wondering what method you are using or which is the best for a clean install of Win 10.
Do you have your network connected and wait until Windows finishes downloading drivers/win apps etc.
then start installing all drivers?
or do you install offline (no network) start installing all drivers then enable your network connection?

I am asking because Win10 RS5 with network enabled downloads 200 series drivers.

Any feedback advise will be greatly appreciated as i am awaiting responses before i go ahead and clean install win10.(again)
Thanks in advance.
3 REPLIES 3

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
Personally, I have the drivers I want on a drive and I install offline...disable all spyware and install all drivers and only then connect to the net for the few updates that are missing

Arne Saknussemm wrote:
Personally, I have the drivers I want on a drive and I install offline...disable all spyware and install all drivers and only then connect to the net for the few updates that are missing

Thanks for the info i will install Windows offline like suggested but when i go online only the windows apps start installing,
until i can get into the store to disable automatic updates.
By the way i use this tool disable all spyware and uninstall uwp apps, it is really great if you want to check it out.
https://wpd.app/

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40