Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Ighigh View Post
    Hi, I am having the same issue with the laptop. Can you let me know which settings you changed on Windows Power Management?
    Playing with windows power management settings does not fix the issue! I tried to reproduce the issue using different settings in windows pm.

A clean win10 install with BIOS v306 and GPU BIOS 86.04.82.00.FF, plus latest nvidia and ASUS chipset drivers is what fixed it.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by FixGX501G View Post
    Playing with windows power management settings does not fix the issue! I tried to reproduce the issue using different settings in windows pm.

A clean win10 install with BIOS v306 and GPU BIOS 86.04.82.00.FF, plus latest nvidia and ASUS chipset drivers is what fixed it.
    For the little story, I never had to reinstall Win 10 to fix it - I definitely had this problem before. I do believe in my case that bios 306 might have fixed it - I no longer have this issue and installed bios 306 a couple months ago. My laptop also got the latest drivers and firmware installed so it might have helped as well.

Hi guys! OK I guess I figured out what exactly causes the issue. It's definitely Nvidia GPU drivers. e.g. with 431.36 the issue reoccur. ROlled back to 430.86. Everything's fine.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2