cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Segustions for OC and RealBench issue!!

rbs_mahmoud
Level 7
Hi All,
I have two part question: I recently upgraded my air cooled CPU (intel corei7-7700K)and GPU (EVGA 1080 TI FTW3) to water cooling using : One loop AIO

I am having some issues with Stress testing and Bench Marking with RealBench . I am able to stress test but H.254 Video Encoding and Open GL get skipped with errors .The stress test dose not run at all and I get instability detected (Luxmark). Ran (Version 2.54 and 2.56 and both still give the same error.) This is on stock setup.
I have ran an hour of AIDA 64 and 10x run of Intel burn test on standard, High, and very high. I also Ran it on Maximum but end up stopping because it was taking too long . Non of the above crash the PC.
Can some one help with why real Bench not working correctly? The thing is last time i ran real Bench it worked fine when I had my air cooling setup. (one thing that changed i can think of is after installing the AIO i got an error at boot regarding the CPU fan : cpu fan speed error detected. ensure that the cpu fan is properly installed on the cpu_fan header or adjust/disable the fan speed low limit option in the uefi bios) Could that be related. I have disabled as the error suggest. Is there any implications to this being disabled?

Second part of my Question is Once I got stock Values for my CPU what are the steps to OC . Should I increase the multiplayer and and keep voltage same until i get a crash. I will attach some screen shoots of my stock values. any suggestions would be good. I can see that Voltage fluctuates between 1.184 - 1.200 for 4.5 GHz when taking to consideration which voltage value should I take?? so If I need to bum up the voltage should I start form 1.200V and up?
So Just checking the voltage in BIOS and I can see it hovers between 1.088v - 1.104v for Vcore?
Attached is screens of number while running AIDA 64 and Intel burn test and CPU Z.

Please let me know if you need more details .

Details of my system:
MB: Maximus IX Formula
CPU: I7 7700K
Patriot 64GB Viper 4 DDR4 3200 MHz UDIMM Memory
GPU x2 EVGA 1080 TI FTW3 One is water cooled and SLI
CPU and GPU loop:
EK-MLC Phoenix 360 Radiator Core Module
EK-MLC Phoenix CPU module - Intel/AM4
EK-MLC Phoenix GPU Module FC1080 GTX Ti FTW3 - Nickel
Windows 10 pro 64bit
1 REPLY 1

rjbarker
Level 11
Ensure your AIO Pump connector is plugged into the CPU Fan Header.

Theres a ton of information including OC'ing Guides.....Google it and you'll find a ton of em (including Youtube OC'ing Guides).

Realbench failing a Stress Test means instability.....you can run a ton of different Stress Tests and pass....Realbench will find instability....correct me if Im wrong (others), but doesnt Realbench incorporate AVX instructions ? This would explain why Non AVX Stress Tests pass but RB fails.....