New ROGer Array

GL504 Hero 2 RAM upgrade?

So I recently purchased a new Hero 2, and while I *think* I'm not having the proper FPS for the system, I'm happy.
    But I'm planning to add another 16GB stick because I've read that dual sticks could actually improve FPS on some games.
    I'm new to all of this, so would any of you know of a compatible 16GB stick I could add? I've read they need to be running the voltage & speed?
    Many Thanks!

P.S: I run CSGO on LOWEST settings at around 175 fps, Apex legends on lowest around 100 fps, Ring of Elysium at 60 on lowest. Is that normal for a notebook 1060?

Your help would be greatly appreciated guys!

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by Jaddddd View Post
    So I recently purchased a new Hero 2, and while I *think* I'm not having the proper FPS for the system, I'm happy.
    But I'm planning to add another 16GB stick because I've read that dual sticks could actually improve FPS on some games.
    I'm new to all of this, so would any of you know of a compatible 16GB stick I could add? I've read they need to be running the voltage & speed?
    Many Thanks!

P.S: I run CSGO on LOWEST settings at around 175 fps, Apex legends on lowest around 100 fps, Ring of Elysium at 60 on lowest. Is that normal for a notebook 1060?

Your help would be greatly appreciated guys!

This is what i bought for my Asus ROG Hero 2. It does boost your fps by a lot (At least 10%). I think mainly you have to look for 2666Mhz 260 pin DDR4 Ram.

https://www.amazon.com/Samsung-PC4-2...AG0C1QZM93F4YK