Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    ROG Guru: White Belt Array

We hit the 100 signatures!!!

NO ASUS reply!

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by McCoy View Post
    We hit the 100 signatures!!!

NO ASUS reply!

That is a great start, lets keep pushing!

ROG Junior Member Array CALMAN1955's Avatar

Exclamation ASUS Bios Recovery Easy Flash-G75

I have been known to Build Lots Of PC Computers , Via Amd overclockers , then I found out Asus and Intel have a commodity to Build Intel Motherboards Staff joined together , and Made Asus Taiwan ...Whom Am I ElectronicsTech , Ham Radio OperatorFCCLicened Operator , Builder of sl many Desktops Asus Workstation Boards .....SCSI is in every SMBIOS in all computers.....
    Where is Asus Tawain Tech Support in these Forums , Times, Places , Technical Support ...To Big To Respond ..to the better half supporters ??

ROG Guru: White Belt Array

Quote Originally Posted by CALMAN1955 View Post
    I have been known to Build Lots Of PC Computers , Via Amd overclockers , then I found out Asus and Intel have a commodity to Build Intel Motherboards Staff joined together , and Made Asus Taiwan ...Whom Am I ElectronicsTech , Ham Radio OperatorFCCLicened Operator , Builder of sl many Desktops Asus Workstation Boards .....SCSI is in every SMBIOS in all computers.....
    Where is Asus Tawain Tech Support in these Forums , Times, Places , Technical Support ...To Big To Respond ..to the better half supporters ??
    I'm not sure if i understood your message correctly: can you please re-phrase?

TeamROG Moderator Array xeromist PC Specs
    xeromist PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Dell Inspiron 15 7567
    MotherboardMSI x470 Gaming Plus
    ProcessorAMD 2600X
    Memory (part number)16GB Crucial Ballistix Elite 3600
    Graphics Card #1ASUS GTX 1080 Strix
    MonitorBenQ BL3200PT
    Storage #1Intel 600p NVMe
    CPU CoolerWraith
    Casecustom Antec 900
    Power SupplyCorsair HX1000
    Keyboard Logitech Orion Spark
    Mouse Logitech MX500
    Headset Plantronics 777 with Oregon Aero upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by CALMAN1955 View Post
    Where is Asus Tawain Tech Support in these Forums
    Unfortunately I'm not sure what the rest of the message meant but to address this question, this isn't a support forum. It's a customer discussion forum so there aren't meant to be support personnel here. Official support is provided through telephone & email.
    * Support disease research with Folding@Home *

< < < Click the drop-down above my avatar for my PC specs!

I support this petition!

New ROGer Array

Greetings.

I am not signing whilst I am waiting for Asus support to answer about this one-day old GL504GS machine that I am tapping on. I perhaps should have read some reviews before purchasing, and then finding out that it doesn't do discreteGPU-onboardGPU switching. However, even with the knowledge of the always-on thirsty GPU, the battery discharge is rather brisk - and it empties when doing hardly any work!

I got less than 90 minutes from the first ever discharge from 100% charge. I've messed about with updates and removing a few things (GameFirst V, being one), and right now, with the screen at its minimum brightness, and a nothing but a few semi-idling programs running (mail, downloads), and me web browsing in three tabs, I think than I can stretch it out to... 2hours.

The battery life is on the disappointing side, and I doubt I'll get anywhere near the claimed 3-4hours. It is difficult to believe the specification is really even a 66Wh hour battery. This gap between the claim and the reality is likely to be the grounds on which it sails back to ama of the zon, to be replaced by something more ra and zer.

Oh, and the cable from the PSU to the laptop connector is too short. Why, oh why, skimp on 30cm of cable?

xcosmos
    Last edited by xcosmos; 03-08-2019 at 09:21 PM.

ROG Junior Member Array

I have GPU and audio problems with my GL504GS.

Whenever i plug in a headphones the sound levels are all screwed.

My GPU doesn't like being at 99% GPU load and decides to downclock. Only disconnecting the battery fixes it but gives a lower fps range than with the battery plugged in.

ROG Member Array

I fully support!

My GL504GS started to show many of the issues posted in this thread! Please Asus help us!

ROG Member Array

Can we make this apply to the gl503 and all of their other malfunctioning models?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast