cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gpu fan gl503ge selalu full rpm

BamaFik
Level 7
Halo, Nama saya Fikri. Saya butuh saran dari agan-agan sekalian.
Saya baru beli ROG seri GL503GE agustus lalu di Surabaya, sekitar bulan November tahun lalu, GPU Fannya seperti meraung-raung (RPMnya naik turun). Saya coba kontak costumer service setempat, dan saya disarankan untuk update BIOS. Setelah saya update, GPU Fan saya tetap saja seperti itu.
Setelah itu saya kontak lagi costumer service online lagi, dan mereka menyarankan untuk install ulang Windows 10 saya. Setelah saya install ulang, GPU Fan saya normal lagi untuk waktu sekitar 2 minggu. Setelah itu masalahnya kembali lagi dan lebih parah. Saat ini GPU Fan saya bekerja Full RPM dari awal laptop saya nyala sampe mati. Dan ini sangat mengganggu karena berisik, dan memakan baterai. Mungkin agan-agan sekalian ada saran atau solusi apa yang bisa saya lakukan.
NB: Saat ini saya tidak sedang berada di Indonesia. Dan memang agak susah cari Service Center di negara saya berada sekarang.

Terima Kasih banyak sebelumnya.
3 REPLIES 3

BamaFik
Level 7
Translate:
Halo, my name is Fikri. I need some advice from you guys.
I just bought ROG GL503GE series on august last year in Surabaya. Around November, GPU Fan of my laptop like crying (The RPM of fan is going up and down). I was trying to online costumer service by email, and they was advising me to update my BIOS to the newest one. After I update that, there is no change on the case that I have.
After that I am trying to contact them again, and they advice me to reinstall my windows 10. After I reinstall my windows 10, my GPU Fan become normal again just for 2 weeks, then the problem is coming again, and more crazy than before. Right now, my GPU Fan working Full RPM continuously (from my laptop turn on until turn off). I was so disturbing me, so I can't bring this machine to anywhere because when I started to turn on this machine, everyone will look at me. And it was also took so much battery source. Maybe you have any advice or solution that I can do guys.

Attachment 79066

NB: Right now, I am not in Indonesia. and It was so difficult to me to find out Service Center near with my city where I am living now.

Thank you very much in advance.

BamaFik wrote:
Translate:
Halo, my name is Fikri. I need some advice from you guys.
I just bought ROG GL503GE series on august last year in Surabaya. Around November, GPU Fan of my laptop like crying (The RPM of fan is going up and down). I was trying to online costumer service by email, and they was advising me to update my BIOS to the newest one. After I update that, there is no change on the case that I have.
After that I am trying to contact them again, and they advice me to reinstall my windows 10. After I reinstall my windows 10, my GPU Fan become normal again just for 2 weeks, then the problem is coming again, and more crazy than before. Right now, my GPU Fan working Full RPM continuously (from my laptop turn on until turn off). I was so disturbing me, so I can't bring this machine to anywhere because when I started to turn on this machine, everyone will look at me. And it was also took so much battery source. Maybe you have any advice or solution that I can do guys.

Attachment 79066

NB: Right now, I am not in Indonesia. and It was so difficult to me to find out Service Center near with my city where I am living now.

Thank you very much in advance.

UP.. Please i have same problem.. i already change power plan setting to 50% BUT FAN STILL AT FULL RPM??? DEFECT OR WHAT? please asus team answer this,

warmbooter
Level 7
Anyone could fix this?