MotherboardRampage etreme IV
    ProcessorIntel I7 3930k Cpu @ 3.2ghz
    Graphics Card #1EVGA GTX 560
    Graphics Card #2EVGA GTX 560
    CPU Coolerthremal take big water
    Casethermal take armour
    OS Windows 10

Ryujin 360 add on

Hi all, getting ready to make my new build, and have a question. After more then 5 years of a lot of 24/7 running my big water cooling pump gave out, and after modding to adapt new pump, rad and resevoir I was up and running again, however due to a leak ( most likely shotty work on my part due to wanting to be back up and running and not much care as I have more then got my moneys worth n time out of this settup) I lost a video card.This was more then enough to get me ready for my next build.I am still in research,and advise stage so any thoughts feel free to suggest. I am sure of case, motherboard, and processor, semi sure on video card(s), power supply and ram. Cooling is up in the air, tho positive I wanna stay with liquid.I have looked @ AIOs and parts, pretty much settled on Rad size, and flex tubing. I like Aio but have always used a resevoir. the Ryujin 360 fits the bill, n love the digital read out of info on the cover, I have yet to come across another block that does this, but wonder if I could add a resevior to the loop, and tie it into the liquid cooling on the mother board as well?, I realize that this would void warranty, but figured more coolant would equal cooler temps in the loop.
    Intel Core i7-3930k cpu @ 3.2 ghz processor
    Asus Rampage IV Extreme motherboard
    2 EVGA GTX 560 1024MB GDDR5 super clocked video cards
    16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600mhz ram
    Windows 10 64 bit
    Thermaltake Armour + case
    bigwater 760is cooling system

ROG Guru: Blue Belt Array mdzcpa PC Specs
    mdzcpa PC Specs
    MotherboardMaximus Hero XI
    Processor9900k @ 5.1Ghz All Core 1.315v AVX -2
    Memory (part number)Gskill GTZ 4133 C17 32GB (4x8GB)
    Graphics Card #1ROG Strix 2080 TI OC
    Sound CardOn Board
    MonitorROG PG348Q
    Storage #1Samsung 970 Pro M.2 512GB for OS & APPS
    Storage #2Samsung 970 Pro M.2 1TB for GAMES
    CPU CoolerROG Ryujin 360
    CasePhanteks Evolv X
    Power SupplySeasonic Prime 1000W Titanium
    Keyboard Corsair K70 LUX RGB
    Mouse Corsair M65 RGB
    Headset Corsaur VOID Pro
    Mouse Pad Corsair MM300 Wide Desk Mat
    OS WIN 10 Pro
    Network RouterLinksys VELOP
    Accessory #1 ROG 751JY Laptop for Moobile Gaming
    Accessory #2 Koolance EXC-800 Chiller
    Accessory #3 25+ years of overclocking

Quote Originally Posted by Heebus View Post
    Hi all, getting ready to make my new build, and have a question. After more then 5 years of a lot of 24/7 running my big water cooling pump gave out, and after modding to adapt new pump, rad and resevoir I was up and running again, however due to a leak ( most likely shotty work on my part due to wanting to be back up and running and not much care as I have more then got my moneys worth n time out of this settup) I lost a video card.This was more then enough to get me ready for my next build.I am still in research,and advise stage so any thoughts feel free to suggest. I am sure of case, motherboard, and processor, semi sure on video card(s), power supply and ram. Cooling is up in the air, tho positive I wanna stay with liquid.I have looked @ AIOs and parts, pretty much settled on Rad size, and flex tubing. I like Aio but have always used a resevoir. the Ryujin 360 fits the bill, n love the digital read out of info on the cover, I have yet to come across another block that does this, but wonder if I could add a resevior to the loop, and tie it into the liquid cooling on the mother board as well?, I realize that this would void warranty, but figured more coolant would equal cooler temps in the loop.

If you plan on adding on, I strongly suggest you just go to a modular kit or custom. If you like the dash, you could always choose an ROG motherboard that has Live Dash. In addition to creating a seamless appearance once hacking into an AIO, you run into trouble with pump volume and pressure if you alter the system. The pump and housing are designed for the AIO non res design.

ROG Enthusiast Array Heebus PC Specs
    Heebus PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Asus GL702V
    MotherboardRampage etreme IV
    ProcessorIntel I7 3930k Cpu @ 3.2ghz
    Graphics Card #1EVGA GTX 560
    Graphics Card #2EVGA GTX 560
    CPU Coolerthremal take big water
    Casethermal take armour
    OS Windows 10

thank u for ur response, I had never thought of the pump and pressure, my original that was to make my own set up, but then saw the Ryujin and like the look, if only we could get that on its own, looking into new motherboard now, thanx for advise
    Intel Core i7-3930k cpu @ 3.2 ghz processor
    Asus Rampage IV Extreme motherboard
    2 EVGA GTX 560 1024MB GDDR5 super clocked video cards
    16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600mhz ram
    Windows 10 64 bit
    Thermaltake Armour + case
    bigwater 760is cooling system