Did you mean: 

Rampage VI Extreme discontinued ?????

Beto556
Level 9

Is it true?
8 REPLIES 8

davemon50
Level 11
And the Apex too, from what I have seen on sellers' websites. Seems like that would be an easy thing to write at the top of the board overview page.
Davemon50

jsarver
Level 11
Rip lmao. People stuck with the omega now.*

Beto556
Level 9
They really disappeared from the market.
My R6E simply died .....
I am using an X299-E Gaming as backup

Sprayingmango
Level 10
Question is....is the Omega better than the RVIE? Does it actually perform better?

Sprayingmango wrote:
Question is....is the Omega better than the RVIE? Does it actually perform better?

You may wish to join THIS THREAD. There are many related comments regarding that within the thread.
Davemon50

davemon50 wrote:
You may wish to join THIS THREAD. There are many related comments regarding that within the thread.

Thanks, I've already checked in there. I'm about to pull the trigger on an Omega and 9900X to upgrade my RVIE and 7900X. Just wondering if the board actually does perform better. I like having the latest tech so the upgrade isn't a stretch for me.

Sprayingmango wrote:
Thanks, I've already checked in there. I'm about to pull the trigger on an Omega and 9900X to upgrade my RVIE and 7900X. Just wondering if the board actually does perform better. I like having the latest tech so the upgrade isn't a stretch for me.

Waste of money both sides, a 9900x is a side grade so it's the omega.

jsarver
Level 11
Sorry man but that is an absolute waste of money. Upgrade your processor if you want but their is zero reason for 99 percent of people to get the omega if they already own the vi*