cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad experience with ASUS FX553VD

nbl007
Level 7
Asus FX553VD has been my first laptop ever. I went for this one because I believed that Asus would provide much better quality in their product. Unfortunately Asus broke my trust. 8 months after the speaker went faulty and after 2 months the hard disk was broken. I had to repair it together. But later, after 2 months my "W" key was malfunctioning. Not so late the whole motherboard went faulty. Now it's been more than a month I am waiting for it to be repaired. I brought this laptop to use for my daily works not for using once in a month. I choose this product with trust and high hope but Asus failed me.

The service agency had done their maximum and contacting me every time, but the product components are faulty that why it's got damaged every time.

So I request you to either replace my laptop with an extended warranty or give me back my hard earned money.

Even after many service the system gets faulty again and again. And asks 10 days for repair and there is several 10 days passed and every motherboard replaced within this 10 days get burned. And now it's been at least a month, but still I didn't get my laptop back. I don't trust this service anymore what happens if it get faulty again after the repair.
3 REPLIES 3

Blake1
Level 10
Hello nbl007,
Sorry for the bad user experience.
If you still haven't received your product.
Please PM me your product serial number or RMA number.
Thank you so much for messaging us.
Have a nice day.

nbl007
Level 7
After 2 months of waiting I got my laptop back. Now I can't play a game for at least 20 mins the game start lagging/ stuttering etc. and random freezing. Checked HDD no issues and reinstalled windows 7+ times and different GPU drivers but nothing fixed.

Hello nbl007,
Please PM me your SN through Inbox.
I will look for the detail of your case.
Sorry for the bad user experience.
Thank you for messaging us.
nbl007 wrote:
After 2 months of waiting I got my laptop back. Now I can't play a game for at least 20 mins the game start lagging/ stuttering etc. and random freezing. Checked HDD no issues and reinstalled windows 7+ times and different GPU drivers but nothing fixed.