cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GTX1660 Ti cards

Prime_Z370-P
Level 7
Hi Guys!

The new nvidia gtx 1660 ti cards just announced few days ago.
I have a question about the Asus TUF GTX 1660 Ti 6G Gaming card.
https://www.asus.com/Graphics-Cards/TUF-GTX1660TI-6G-GAMING/

Is the 0dB mode fan stop feature exist on this TUF 1660ti card?
3 REPLIES 3

davemon50
Level 11
If you can get past all the ads on THIS REVIEW PAGE, about halfway down it talks about the cards "quiet mode" that does have the fan stop feature below a certain temperature (typical of the feature you are asking about). I don't see a product manual available anywhere though, so take it as a reviewer's comment, they are sometimes out there.
Davemon50

davemon50 wrote:
If you can get past all the ads on THIS REVIEW PAGE, about halfway down it talks about the cards "quiet mode" that does have the fan stop feature below a certain temperature (typical of the feature you are asking about). I don't see a product manual available anywhere though, so take it as a reviewer's comment, they are sometimes out there.

Thank you very much.
Yes, however the review is about the 1660ti Asus ROG Strix version.
I hope the much smaller TUF-GTX1660TI-6G-GAMING version what i mentioned does have the fan stop feature also.

Anyway Asus launched nine different GeForce GTX 1660 Ti graphics cards. Holy shieeee... 😄

davemon50
Level 11
LOL sorry yeah I read through that thought it was the same card. I can't imagine it doesn't have that feature but there's no manual that I can see for that anywhere.
Davemon50