cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about UEFI voltages - prediction

lpiotrowski211
Level 7
Hello according to screen from internet:

Also my mobo is Asus Prime Z390-A. Have question about NonAVX and AVX req for........MHZ .

One time i saw 1.260v ,second time 1.310v. Can somebody explain me why it changed? Its under prediction.
10 REPLIES 10

Raja
Level 13
There's a guide embedded in the UEFI that explains this stuff. Look at the tabs across the top of the screen. Press F11 to load it up. If you can't, the TLDR is the cooler score.

lpiotrowski211
Level 7
So prediction is random and its applied or it just a suggestion ( not applied ) ?

lpiotrowski211 wrote:
So prediction is random and its applied or it just a suggestion ( not applied ) ?

Have you read the guide?

You can can choose whether it applied or not, and it’s not random.

lpiotrowski211 wrote:

prediction is a suggestion which will get applied IF & ONLY IF ratios are customized to a user value, ie not equals auto.

Falkentyne
Level 12
Isn't prediction what will be set if everything is set to auto voltages and settings? (may be based on default CPU VID as well as some thermal velocity boost stuff)?

lpiotrowski211
Level 7
So prrediction is that if voltages will be on auto or still not?

Shamino
lpiotrowski211 wrote:
Hello according to screen from internet:

Also my mobo is Asus Prime Z390-A. Have question about NonAVX and AVX req for........MHZ .

One time i saw 1.260v ,second time 1.310v. Can somebody explain me why it changed? Its under prediction.

Have question about NonAVX and AVX req for........MHZ
it depends on cpu used and cooler score.
and also xxxmhz of cos

without changing the cpu:

Non-A V req for xxxmhz 1.26 @ 125 cooler pts may change to Non-A V req for xxxmhz 1.24 @ 165 cooler for example
higher cooler lower v

lpiotrowski211
Level 7
AVX V req for 5000mhz one time i saw lower voltage ( like 1.23v something like this ) and on next day i saw 1.33v . So its changed itself or i just changed something and i forgot?:)

I ask because i want to know, if that voltage ( under Prediction ) for NonAVX and AVX req, can be changed it self or i maybe i just i am wrong and not remember correct? And values was the same always,but i am not remember correctly . 🙂

Last question. And that voltage will be implemented on auto or its just a suggestion?

Thx

lpiotrowski211 wrote:
AVX V req for 5000mhz one time i saw lower voltage ( like 1.23v something like this ) and on next day i saw 1.33v . So its changed itself or i just changed something and i forgot?:)

I ask because i want to know, if that voltage ( under Prediction ) for NonAVX and AVX req, can be changed it self or i maybe i just i am wrong and not remember correct? And values was the same always,but i am not remember correctly . 🙂

Last question. And that voltage will be implemented on auto or its just a suggestion?

Thx

Have you read the guide? If not, please do so. All of your questions are answered in there.