cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What PC Case / Case sizes would the ASUS ROG RYUJIN 360 AIO Water Cooler fit nicely?

jolol
Level 7
I'm building a mostly ROG gaming PC. Asus ROG Maximus X1 (wifi), Asus GeForce RTX 2070 ROG Strix OC 8 GB GDDR6, and an ASUS ROG RYUJIN 360 AIO Water Cooler. I want to do this right, but the case part is bothering me ( I haven't built a PC in 10 years :). What case / cases would the ASUS ROG RYUJIN 360 AIO Water Cooler fit into without a hassle. I don't want to screw this build up because of a bad Case choice. Thanks!:)
9 REPLIES 9

pndiode
Level 11
There are a lot of cases the ASUS ROG Ryujin 360 AIO Water Cooler will fit, but it depends on your requirements. Please, read the specifications (dimensions) for the PC Case you intend to use or purchase. As well as, read the specifications (dimensions) for the ASUS ROG Ryujin 360 AIO Water Cooler.

Anyway, if you can find or use a PC case with 5.25 inch bays these days, it will block the top 5.25 inch drive bay depending on the position you install the ASUS ROG Ryujin 360 AIO Water Cooler.

Yep! I still use DVD, Disc, or whatever they call it these days! Still upset at Grandson for using Dark Side Of The Moon (album/record) as a Frisbee!

pndiode wrote:
There are a lot of cases the ASUS ROG Ryujin 360 AIO Water Cooler will fit, but it depends on your requirements. Please, read the specifications (dimensions) for the PC Case you intend to use or purchase. As well as, read the specifications (dimensions) for the ASUS ROG Ryujin 360 AIO Water Cooler.

Anyway, if you can find or use a PC case with 5.25 inch bays these days, it will block the top 5.25 inch drive bay depending on the position you install the ASUS ROG Ryujin 360 AIO Water Cooler.

Yep! I still use DVD, Disc, or whatever they call it these days! Still upset at Grandson for using Dark Side Of The Moon (album/record) as a Frisbee!

Thanks, pndiode, for the reply. I still use DVD discs too. I can't do without a DVD/CD-Rom either! Even the Asus RTX 2070 card I'm planing to use has a DVD/CD-Rom included 🙂 Therefor my worry about the right case for the ASUS ROG Ryujin 360 AIO Water Cooler. Thanks again, I have some measurements to do 

I found a good case for my ASUS ROG RYUJIN 360 AIO Water Cooler, the Corsair Obsidian Series 750D Full Tower ATX Case, with three 5.25 inch CD/DVD bays. My install fits nicely. The top two 5.25 bays are blocked by the cooler tubes, but the 3rd lowest bay is free, and I've installed a DVD_RW there. Not a fancy case, but practical for my needs. It's a miracle! 

[The Phanteks Evolv X looks stellar with the Ryujin in it. Of course, the Evolv comes without 5.25 bays. What I do is use a USB DVD player for my occasional uses. I download all my drivers and manuals off the internet now. At first I was not sure I'd be happy without the optical bay drives, now I love it. A nice clean look.

That said, you selected a nice case for money. Corsair cases come pretty packed with features. Enjoy!

mdzcpa wrote:
[The Phanteks Evolv X looks stellar with the Ryujin in it. Of course, the Evolv comes without 5.25 bays. What I do is use a USB DVD player for my occasional uses. I download all my drivers and manuals off the internet now. At first I was not sure I'd be happy without the optical bay drives, now I love it. A nice clean look.

That said, you selected a nice case for money. Corsair cases come pretty packed with features. Enjoy!

Well said, mdzcpa. I also thought of an external USB DVD, but they don't look robust enough to me. Internal DVD install is a must for me. I have tons of dvds, cds, music & games to overlook a 5.25 internal drive bay. My ROG build is proceeding at a snail's pace. I'm in no hurry, all components are ready for the build.

mdzcpa wrote:

Nice one, Lunaitic24_7, I'm an "old timer", no 5.25 drive bay, no build at all. Just kidding! My build is progressing slowly. The Ryujin's been installed, and fits nicely in the Corsair Obsidian Series 750D case. I'm very happy with that. Some picts, with nostalgia attached! 💪😊

I ripped the cooler from the mobo to reorient it. My Big Bad, now ok!

skip2mylou
Level 7
Check out coolermster H500m. The 360 rad fits perfectly. Front or top mount. That's what I have