cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have to ask about Matrix 2080 TI

1mluer
Level 11
When can we get some kind of idea when it will be releasing. The last piece of my new build is the video card.

Can we get an idea of timing? Saw it on CES reviews and loved it. I bought everything ASUS including the PSU. I will be hard pressed not to buy the Kingpin 2080 TI if it is released before Matrix. They said this March time frame back in Early February.

Anyway, Anything you can provide in terms of this product would be a great help and keep me from doing something else.

Thanks,

Mike
InWin 909 Silver RGB build
i9-10900k
ROG Maximus XII Apex
ROG Matrix 2080 ti
Gskill Trident Royal 4400 16g

Everything overclocked and love it.
ROG Awesomeness !!!!
206 REPLIES 206

1mluer
Level 11
Anyone heard anything ?
i9-10900k
ROG Maximus XII Apex
ROG Matrix 2080 ti

ROG Awesomeness !!!!

eddie_long
Level 7
i've asked a couple of big retailers and they have heard nothing either or there not saying , i'm also hanging on for its release

I emailed my retailer Canada Computers about this card but haven't heard anything yet. This is the last component for my build aswell so I hope it comes soon!

Asus live chat informed me that they will announce the release on https://www.asus.com/News/ . It should be soon I cant see it taking longer than April. My guess is they are waiting for tax time to be over and into the spring

Johnnie
Level 10
Dear Mates,

I have same problem. It is last piece of my build, that missing. Daily i check European wholesale companies 😄 Really waiting for information from ASUS. Please, i`m really want Matrix graphic card. Because my Asus ROG Matrix Platinum R9 290x and then SLI Asus ROG Matrix Platinum 980Ti was the best of the best GPUs ever 😄 Unfortunately my Asus ROG Poseidon 1080 Ti i don`t like so much, because i dont have custom loop 😞

Best regards,
Johnnie

1mluer
Level 11
It would be nice to hear from an asus rep here. Even if it's somewhat loose in time period it would be nice to know direction. I have Everything just sitting here in boxes. Maximus XI Apex, 64g gskill TridentZ RGB DC (special apex, gene only ram), 1200w Thor, 360 RYUJIN, 2 - 1tb Samsung 970 Pro's, i9-9900k, In-win 909 Silver case you can't get in the USA. That's around $3500+ worth of componenets just sitting around waiting for a graphics card.

I am still trying to figure out which RGB fans I want. My last purchase of Thermaltake Riing Plus still have this obnoxious error message they won't fix around controller failures that don't exist. Their tech support is non existent. But now I am rambling 🙂

This is a massive ROG build here and it would be a shame to buy an EVGA kingpin and put it in there. I only want the best tech on this build.

The new TridentZ RGB DC specifically for APEX. 64gb
i9-10900k
ROG Maximus XII Apex
ROG Matrix 2080 ti

ROG Awesomeness !!!!

I'm in the same boat. Have a complete ROG build planned out and all the parts minus the ROG Strix Helios and ROG Matrix. 9900k, ROG Spatha, ROG Ryujin, ROG Delta, ROG Claymore, ROG Thor, ROG Swift PG258Q, ROG Balteus Qi, G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4 4133, x2 970 Evo Plus NVME, ROG Maximus XI Extreme, ROG Rapture GT-AX11000. Around 5k of parts just sitting in my closet waiting to be assembled.

1mluer
Level 11
I love this article !!

https://rog.asus.com/articles/gaming-graphics-cards/the-rog-matrix-rtx-2080-ti-fully-integrates-liqu...

Although it's past the date described as delivery. I hope it's soon.
i9-10900k
ROG Maximus XII Apex
ROG Matrix 2080 ti

ROG Awesomeness !!!!

1mluer
Level 11
What the heck is going on with this product ?

It's mid march already and was supposed to be out last month !!
i9-10900k
ROG Maximus XII Apex
ROG Matrix 2080 ti

ROG Awesomeness !!!!