New ROGer Array

Audio/mic issues with Sonic Studio 3

Hey all, so for the past six months or so, ive been having audio issues with my Asus. Pretty much long story short, some games and apps had no audio, and audio worked for others. I did everything internally to try to fix the problem, driver changes, etc.. But I recently found out that uninstalling Sonic Studio fixed all my problems. It made my audio come back to the games that were broken, but it created new problems with my microphone. It made the output very staticy, and ultra nonsensitive. I couldn't find any help on this issue, & was wondering if anyone had any potential solutions?

New ROGer Array

???

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by Elementaljarl View Post
    Hey all, so for the past six months or so, ive been having audio issues with my Asus. Pretty much long story short, some games and apps had no audio, and audio worked for others. I did everything internally to try to fix the problem, driver changes, etc.. But I recently found out that uninstalling Sonic Studio fixed all my problems. It made my audio come back to the games that were broken, but it created new problems with my microphone. It made the output very staticy, and ultra nonsensitive. I couldn't find any help on this issue, & was wondering if anyone had any potential solutions?
    Exact same issue here. Sonic Studio 3 was messing with my audio, no sound in all of my games, and it was even crashing the cinematics in Kingdom Come: Deliverance (infinite black screen that i could skip using the "skip cinematic" option). I've quickly noticed that when i closed the process sound worked again, and uninstalled it. But now both the integrated microphone and my headset have terribly low volume outputs when i'm using them, or stutter/ go insanelly sensitive for a second (and make my mates ears bleed). My headset works like a charm when i plug it on my phone to use discord there, so it's not a hardware issue.

If anyone has a fix it would be great.

On a sidenote, i tried to reinstall sonic studio 3 to see if that would fix the issue, and, well, sonic studio starts, but just stay iddle in loading screen forever.
    Last edited by Enkar; 05-04-2019 at 04:36 AM.