Unhappy GL703GM missed UHD graphics

Hello everyone, i have a question. My GL laptop has only gtx 1060 whitout G-Sync monitor but is 144hz , so the UHD graphics is supported in my laptop?
    If it is, how can i enable it? Thank you for your time.

New ROGer Array

Im pretty sure that model doesn't have a integrated gpu. just the GTX 1060. I owned one like a year ago and returned it because the battery drained even plugged in because it was on the GTX 1060 the whole time.

Quote Originally Posted by azheng17 View Post
    Im pretty sure that model doesn't have a integrated gpu. just the GTX 1060. I owned one like a year ago and returned it because the battery drained even plugged in because it was on the GTX 1060 the whole time.
    But if i get a modded bios could i enable it or is a phisical missing? It's boring becasue i haven't got g-sync and integrated
    Thank you for reply

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by Gianlu11 View Post
    But if i get a modded bios could i enable it or is a phisical missing? It's boring becasue i haven't got g-sync and integrated
    Thank you for reply
    That i don't know, maybe some someone more tech savoy can answer that question. I just know what I know from my experience with that model. Hopefully someone can else can help you out.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Hello all.
    I have GL703GM-EE074.
    Which driver must be installed for the webcam?
    I test all drivers from the official webpage and does not working. The webcam is a crap, but I want to install the correct driver. Right now has a windows driver...