cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG RYUO Fan Curves without AI SUITE 3

tungd00927
Level 7
Hello guys,

Since AI SUITE 3.00.28 is causing my computer randomly freezes so i have to get rid of it,

but now i can not change the 2 radiator fans speed, is there anyway to access this, if not i will plug them into my motherboard then
5 REPLIES 5

tungd00927
Level 7
no support,
i got rid of AI SUITE 3 and plug 2 radiator fans into my motherboard and control them via bios
thanks Asus

tungd00927 wrote:
no support,
i got rid of AI SUITE 3 and plug 2 radiator fans into my motherboard and control them via bios
thanks Asus

I did the same thing. I don't have any issues with AI Suite but I just wanted more control so I have them connected to the mobo rad fan headers. Now I can independently control the pump speed and rad fans. I'm not sure this was possible if I had the fans connected to the Y connector from the cooler.

MorePower wrote:
I did the same thing. I don't have any issues with AI Suite but I just wanted more control so I have them connected to the mobo rad fan headers. Now I can independently control the pump speed and rad fans. I'm not sure this was possible if I had the fans connected to the Y connector from the cooler.

if you use an Asus mainboard, you can control them when connected to the aio's Y cable (via AISUITE 3)

Super_Gnome
Level 11
I have a Ryuo 240 in an old rig with a Rampage III Black Edition motherboard. AI Suite will not install any longer and this has been the case since I have had the system running Windows 10. I like how AI Suite helps you easily tweak fan settings--so this is regrettable, but I have had no issues with temperatures when tweaking the BIOS fan settings--outside of a bit of frustration figuring things out--and changes taking effect after closing the BIOS, etc. While not convenient, I have used a lot of picture taking of fan speeds, and temperatures, etc. I also watch and monitor everything with HWMonitor to be sure there are no problems with temperatures. Hopefully this helps.

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
I use bios to control the aio. the ai suit i only use it when i am playing or using the computer at the full. put full speed. In my codexi. the pump is on aioport. and the fans in a splitter to cpu fan. Works perfect. Now. with the new crate that is present on the z390 and x570 and some other boards (has to have that function on the bios) there is a module on for the aio.

eventually these will be the future and will make so much easy. Now is beta, is limited use and some board has the new feature. I have to test these on other boards that is NOT bios activated since are modules updates. I an feeding these to the right channels so I can help to make it better.

Learn, Play Enjoy!