New ROGer Array

ROG RYUO Fan Curves without AI SUITE 3

Hello guys,

Since AI SUITE 3.00.28 is causing my computer randomly freezes so i have to get rid of it,

but now i can not change the 2 radiator fans speed, is there anyway to access this, if not i will plug them into my motherboard then

New ROGer Array

no support,
    i got rid of AI SUITE 3 and plug 2 radiator fans into my motherboard and control them via bios
    thanks Asus

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by tungd00927 View Post
    no support,
    i got rid of AI SUITE 3 and plug 2 radiator fans into my motherboard and control them via bios
    thanks Asus
    I did the same thing. I don't have any issues with AI Suite but I just wanted more control so I have them connected to the mobo rad fan headers. Now I can independently control the pump speed and rad fans. I'm not sure this was possible if I had the fans connected to the Y connector from the cooler.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by MorePower View Post
    I did the same thing. I don't have any issues with AI Suite but I just wanted more control so I have them connected to the mobo rad fan headers. Now I can independently control the pump speed and rad fans. I'm not sure this was possible if I had the fans connected to the Y connector from the cooler.
    if you use an Asus mainboard, you can control them when connected to the aio's Y cable (via AISUITE 3)