cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus maximus ix apex - no display showing

MattLob
Level 7
Hi folks,
I currently just got done building my pc and got windows and everything installed. I turned it off after windows was installed and it sat there unplugged for 3 days. I decided to turn it on and no display is showing. I tried switching from display to hdmi (BTW I am using on board graphics) and It didn't work. I tried getting a gpu and still nothing. I decided to take out the ram and the battery and re-set them. After about 6 hours of trying to fix it I decided to put all my parts in pcpartpicker to see if there were issues and sure enough it says "1 additional eps connector is required." I ordered one but I don't understand why it worked after I put it together but it won't work now? Also there is no POST beep and all the Less light up. The error code 00 shows on the led screen. Will the additional eps connector fix it or is there something else wrong?

i7-7700k
ASUS MAXIMUS IX APEX
DDR4-3200 ram*
Corsair CX 650M*
2 REPLIES 2

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
Have you tried clearing CMOS?

Do you have another PSU to test with..one that comes with enough ATX connectors for the board?

I don't.. Tomorrow my eps connector will arrive in the mail to try and hopefully it works. BTW I have Corsair CX 650M*

Also, yes I have tried clearing the CMOS.*