cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syndicate Game Trailer

X-ROG
Level 15
Based on the original 90s game (somewhat) and if you enjoyed last year's Deus Ex, then Syndicate should right up your street. It's out next week on PC, so if you've finished Skyrim and need something to fill the gap before Mass Effect 3 arrives, have a look at the launch trailer below.

Set in 2069, Syndicate takes players into a dark world where corporations are vying for market dominance. With no government to question their intentions or actions, the three mega corporations -- Eurocorp, Cayman Global, and Aspari -- are at the forefront and Business is War.

Taking on the role of Miles Kilo, Eurocorp's latest prototype agent, gamers have the latest bio-chip technology implanted in their head. Through this technology, known as the DART 6 chip, gamers can dilate time, see through walls, and breach the digital world and your enemies by using a variety of upgradable hacking mechanics. Syndicate blends fast-paced action and innovative chip breach gameplay to deliver a unique and brutal sci-fi shooter experience.

Take part in this thrilling sci-fi shooter experience solo in Campaign mode or go online and join a group of 4 players in Co-op starting February 21st 2012 on X360, PS3, and PC. Download the featured Nero track at: http://on.fb.me/pbjl2F

Anyone looking forward to this? It looks good, but I think it could have dropped at a bad time considering ME3 is about to take my money.
2 REPLIES 2

Jok3r
Level 7
Looks good but I want ME3
MB: Asus Crosshair V Formula
CPU: AMD Phenom II x6 1100t black Edition
SSD: Corsair Force Series 3 120GB
HDD: WD Caviar Black 1TB
PSU: Corsair HX1050
Cooling: Corsair H100
GPU: HD4550 (Waiting for GTX680 to come in that mail)
RAM: 4 x 4GB Corsair Vengeance
Case: Cooler Master Storm Trooper

I am so thankful I found this posting, it has provided me with a wealth of information.

ALMS Accident Avoidance Course