cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Audio 1809

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
I am here to plead a FIX

Audio programs ARE NOT WORKING with 1809.

I try all combinations. drivers, original from the website of my board. crash on all scenarios. there is no way to use the realtek driver.

1803 works perfect with all. drivers and fixes with the perks of having 1803.

So. what i can do. spend another 250 up for a sound card? for have 450usd board with the features of the a 100USD one?

I NEED A FIX FOR THESE APP NOW

I want my audio features working. withb 1809 with all drivers install.

2. if the FWUpdate is install. please ASUS UPLOAD to the website the ME driver.

3. CRATE IS NOT UPDATING THE FILES

4. I NEED THESE FIX NOW. YOU HAVE 1 week to make the calls drop a file to or anything to make the audio driver work.

I AM MAD PSS and tired. and RMA will not happen.

MAKE THE DRIVER WORK NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I made the steps recomended

I made the instaltacion from factory

I made I USE ALL DIRVERS 20 clean install. AND IS NOT WORKING in 1809.

I want these FIX NOW
Learn, Play Enjoy!
2 REPLIES 2

Telstar
Level 9
which mainboard?

Telstar wrote:
which mainboard?

ASUS CODE XI, 9900k. Bios 0805 and the MEUpdate 12.0.22.1310
I activate my old Insider Account and Windows validated my number.

Using now for testing
Windows 1903
3/11/2019
18353.1 19h1 Release 190305-1346

Since i use all i can to make my computer audio issues to work I have to use my 2500 usd machine. and not worry that a audio app is not working.

I am so mad.

I have 2 more people with my same specs with the same problem. and they are on the way to make a RMA. These as to get fix. if not so may RMA will be done for a issue that is driver related. But as same I explain, if is not working is the board. and a possible fix is 36 days in the future.

Please test someone has the issue. I will test all single errors that i can find. Is windows YES is the drivers YES. At least in here. The question is why, in here and not o all. That is what i am looking for. Maybe a defective supreme FX chip defective. that can happen. but why works on 1803 and 1903 (be noted i can not install SS3 to test since the update has stop . I has to wait.
Learn, Play Enjoy!