cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AURA SYNC and NZXT ROG 450 and HUB NZXT CONFLICT and Lighting Services Incompatible

BadCompany
Level 7
I'm having problems with the AURA submission error and it does not work anymore. I decided to post here because I did not find anything like what happens on the desktop.
I have a NZXT ROG 450 G1 case compatible with AURA SYNC, everything worked fine. But I was missing the internal USB 2.0 connection. I decided to buy and install an Nzxt Hub Internal Usb Hub Ac-iusbh-m1 and then AURA from the INTERNAL LED Tower bar on the pedestal near the power supply does not turn off and does not configure any Aura sync, I tried installing software versions V (Only RTX works) MB Memories and Tower ROG Nzxt 450 G1 - The source bar does not collaborate and this random RGB completes what to do now and Software - incompatibility lighting services in conflict with recent games.
6 REPLIES 6

xeromist
I'll move this thread here since this is where most of the Aura users post. Hopefully someone here can address the question.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

to where this topic was moved pass the link to follow. ty

xeromist wrote:
I'll move this thread here since this is where most of the Aura users post. Hopefully someone here can address the question.

Where has this topic been moved so I can follow. ty

I would suggest to use these instead:
and connect your case to external usb 2.0.

BadCompany wrote:
Where has this topic been moved so I can follow. ty

You're posting in it so you're good. That was months ago but apparently it was not in the software section. It is now.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
i did have the same issue, so i put it down. i am using the kraken with out it. i did order the spare usb cable and main harness just in case.
Learn, Play Enjoy!