Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array Symho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PEagle View Post
    Ok I've been able to go through Dolby digital using a Blu Ray disc
    I'll stay like that for the moment, I'll juste upgrade my graphic card drivers. Thanks to all for your most valuable Help.
    Please,
    ASUS G750JZ - T4044H with GX1000 black

ROG Guru: Black Belt Array

Quote Originally Posted by PEagle View Post
    Ok... I'll check again, bu I do not have the sensation of a surround sound :/
    Can you tell me what are the audio drivers you have? I've got like 4 Nvidia + the realtek one...
    These are the correct drivers....though I thought there were usually five nVidia devices listed.... If you aren't using HDMI output, the nVidia HD audio drivers don't really matter.

Unless you are having a problem with your video driver, I would leave it alone for now. If you are having issues with audio, don't invite new problems by changing something else that has nothing to do with it. Troublseshoot one issue at a time.

Anyway, the nVidia HD audio driver is the one used for HDMI output, while the Realtek driver sends an digital signal out of the headphone (mini-Toslink) jack.

Let's just clarify the terminology a bit...these are ALL digital signals. The term "digital" does not indicate anything about how many channels are involved, whether it's "surround," or what kind of compression encoding has been applied. It simply means it's a digital audio signal, as opposed to an analog signal. The term "Pro Logic" indicates that the digital signal has Dolby encoding.
    Last edited by BrodyBoy; 04-22-2012 at 04:44 PM.

ROG Member Array

Ok everyone,
    I'm back after a while witout major trouble.... I now have BIG trouble with my keybord again: Keys are breaking or falling
    First it was left control that broke in 2 parts and fell of, then left capital did the same. And now it's tabulation!

I'm having more and more difficulties using my computer, would it be for internet/ work or video games !

Anyone knows if we can replace keys or the keyboard? and where to find it ?

Thanks again for the help to come.

Smeggin' ell! Array indianacarnie's Avatar

Geez, how hard are you pounding that keyboard? Have you tried contacting Asus for the replacement keys? Or maybe E-Bay? ( I don't buy anything from them, but theres everything in the world there. Asus would be my first, second and third choice however.
    G74Sx BBK-8 Crucial M4 128GB.SSD/W.D.500Gb.@7200 HHD 16GB. RAM Stock otherwise.

An End,even with Terror is better than Terror without End. F.Nietzsche

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by indianacarnie View Post
    Geez, how hard are you pounding that keyboard? Have you tried contacting Asus for the replacement keys? Or maybe E-Bay? ( I don't buy anything from them, but theres everything in the world there. Asus would be my first, second and third choice however.
    I've seen they have keyboards, however I do not know how to change it.

And no, I don't pound hard on my keys, however I travel a lot and I guess it didn't like it, but I'm truly surprised it broke that fast, my former Alienware endured harder treatments for 3 years :/

Thanks for the tip anyway

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array Symho's Avatar

Hi guys! I have new problem with my G74Sx. I have some small vibrations on screen when the brightness is low, it's visible the refresh! I had tried to change driver but the problem it is not solved! HELP!!!
    ASUS G750JZ - T4044H with GX1000 black

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3