Hybrid View

ROG Member Array

Asus Gaming center program exiting.

Since windows update the asus gaming center is not working.Program exits abruptly after starting.Tried reinstalling software but it happens again after restart.Any solution for this ?

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array tap002 PC Specs
    tap002 PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)ROG Strix GL703GE-IS74
    MotherboardASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. GL703GE
    Processori7-8750H CPU @ 2.20GHz
    Memory (part number)16GB DDR4 2666MHz DRAM
    Graphics Card #1GTX 1050i
    Storage #1MICRON 1100_MTFDDAV256TBN

This started happening to me a month ago with 417 Nvidia drivers. I don't know if it is windows updates or Nvidia drivers or combination of. I use XTU to undervolt and have read that xtu can interfere with gaming center (but never had a problem before updating Nvidia drivers). I've only seen a couple of sporadic posts complaining about this, so it seems it's not happening to everyone. Here is what I've discovered and if it works for you let us know. There is a service, "ROG Gaming Center Service" by default it is set to start automatically. If you stop this service, gaming center will launch without reading MHz's and temps both cpu and gpu. You can then start the service and the temp readings will work. You can now launch and close gaming center normally as long as you don't shut down your pc. You can set the service to manual and when you launch gaming center the service will start and this should solve your problem. I run as a standard user, so although I'm launching gaming center as a administrator the service will not start for a standard user when set to manual so this doesn't work for me. (click windows icon, lower left task bar/scroll down to and click Windows Administrative Tools/click Services/scroll down to "ROG Gaming Center Service", highlight then stop service, or double click and set Startup type to manual)

ROG Member Array JHLow PC Specs
    JHLow PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)ROG Strix Hero GL503GE
    MotherboardAsus P8Z68 V Gen 3
    ProcessorIntel Core i5 2500K
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600Mhz 4GBx2
    Graphics Card #1AORUS GeForce® GTX 1060 Xtreme Edition 6G
    Sound CardAsus Xonar DX
    MonitorDell U2312HM
    Storage #1Crucial M4 128GB
    Storage #2Seagate HDD 500GB
    CPU CoolerNoctua NH-D14
    CaseNZXT Phantom 630
    Power SupplySeasonic X-850
    Keyboard Ducky Shine 3
    Mouse Asus ROG Gladius
    Headset Sennheiser PC 320
    Mouse Pad Razer Scarab
    Headset/Speakers Edifier C3
    OS Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

Yes, I am facing the same issue also. ROG Gaming Center crashed and stopped working.